Search the Boards

Search Results for "daughte" - 5 Messages

per page

Re: Ennis in Ark. & Aaron D Porter Posted on: 18 Nov 2014, by  lantermck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Washington

...informaton on my Terry/Ennis line and saw this one. I am related to Aaron Dennis Porter through his daughte Mary Porter. I have connected Aaron D back through his father to a Revolutionary Patriot Mitchell...

Re: Marriage Record Translation 1868 Posted on: 30 Mar 2015, by  aksamitnik01

Localities > Central Europe > Czech Republic > General

...née Beneš from Bohuňovice Nr. 26. 58 years old Petronilla Kubíček, single, catholic, legitimate daughte of Karel Kubíček, strapmaker and inhabitant of Dobrouč Nr. 168, and his wife Josefa n...

Re: I need some Birth Translation Help Posted on: 01 May 2015, by  aksamitnik01

Localities > Central Europe > Czech Republic > General

...of late Antonín Kožený, master draper from Polná Nr. 105 Anna, catholic, illegitimate daughte of Anastasia legitimate daughter of late Josef Udržal, inhabitant of Staročensko - Gunstdorf Nr. ...

Reposting of Stanley AHLERS' Helpful Data and Analysis Posted on: 30 May 2015, by  waroper

Surnames > Roper

I mentioned in the initial post that Stanley AHLERS' post at Genealogy.com was especially helpful and informative. Since Ancestry.com sometimes pulls down older posts and threads and the permancy of ...

Re: The Book of Pelayo Posted on: 08 Jul 2015, by  vivian pelayo

Surnames > Pelayo

...last name, well anyways my father knows Jesus, Jose, Benjamin and Efren we have gone to visit benjamins daughte, norma

per page