Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "William FOWLER" - 8,552 Messages

per page

Robert John Fowler married Lillian Elizabeth Walker Posted on: 01 Mar 2001, by  cousineau2001

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > General

Robert John Fowler b.abt 1895, Belfast, Ireland married Lillian Elizabeth Walker b.abt 1897, Yorkshire, England. Robert and Lillian lived on 16 Poolbank Road, New Ferry, Cheshire and had the following chil...

Re: Coles In St. Jo Co. & Lenawee Co. Posted on: 06 Sep 2002, by  NARF72

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

...g-grfather, Welcome M. Cole. Born 1861 Lenawee Co. On marriage record, Kalamazoo to my g-grmother Bertha Fowler and on his death certif. Parents listed as William Cole and Miso Rockwood. Later marriage to Kate Mc...

OBIT-Douglas B. CRESSEY Posted on: 10 Jun 2004, by  Janetlrk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Larimer

...following a lengthy illness. Mr. Cressey was born July 9, 1946, in Red Oak, Iowa, and was the son of William and Suzanne Cressey of Loveland. He attended Loveland High School, graduating in the class of 1964...

My Family from Estill Co., Ky Posted on: 22 Oct 2006, by  Jesse Stamper

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Estill

...Davis (1853-1929) and Esther Francis McIntosh (1867-1949). Esther is believed to be the daughter of William McIntosh and Sarah (1845-1925). John Evans Davis is supposed to be related to Jefferson Davis, bu...

Toney Fowler Family Posted on: 17 Jun 2000, by  lcy5941

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

I am looking for the family of Toney fowler he was born in Mississippi on September 29,1852 and married Tabitha Jane Ferguson in Young County Texas on December 17,1874 they then moved to Oklahoma. Tabitha d...

James A. Polk Williams bn. 1853 AL Posted on: 04 Aug 2002, by  S_Nobles95

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Unknown

I am looking for information on the above person who was married to Josephine Fowler b. 1859 in AL. Their children were Connie, Annie, Jessie, Lelar, Alonzo, Guy, and Jimmie. It is believed that the James...

McClelland Family History Posted on: 22 Jan 1999, by Marcia Fowler Mensing

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bourbon

Is your William McClelland one of the seven children of Martha Miller and William McClelland? I am descended from their daughter, Martha "Patsy",b 1783; m Joseph Morton McKim 9 Jan 1800. Would be happy to...

Re: Louisa Sheppard Posted on: 21 Jan 2006, by  plg68021

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Belmont County (Oh) Genealogical Society (BCGS)

...grandmother was Wilma Althea Sheppard, daughter of Dempsey Sheppard from Barnesville, Ohio. She married William H. Fowler and had a daughter who was my grandmother, Mary Beth Fowler. If anyone has any info on William Fowler, pleas...

Re: Finding the heirs of Joshua SNOWDEN Posted on: 05 May 2005, by Barbara

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Clark

...birthdate for him. His children's names (not verified!) are listed as: Rebecca Jane (m. Richard H. FOWLER) Thomas Jonathan Emily C. Mary Elizabeth Charles M. (m. Eliza Jane TURNER) James W. All born betw...

CHAMBERLAIN, Nora Ada -- ( 5 March 1889 - 11 July 1978) Posted on: 06 Oct 1999, by Volunteer - jm

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Burnet

...Mrs. Chamberlain were held Thursday, 13 July, at the Clements Wilcox Chapel in Burnet with Rev. T.A. Fowler and Rev. L.C. (Buddy) Johnston officiating. Interment followed at the burnet Cemetery under the di...

per page