Namon Kiser Deed to James Hall

Marvin Hall (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jan 2000 5:00AM GMT
Classification: Deed
Surnames: Hall, Kiser
Deed
Namon Kizer
James Hall
"This indenture made and entered this 19th day of June 1871 by and between Namon Kizer of the first part and James Hall of the other part, all of the county of Letcher and State of Kentucky witnesseth that I the said Namon Kizer, for and in consideration of the sum of ten dollars to me in hand paid the receipt hereof to him by acknowledged have this day granted, bargained and sold unto the said James Hall, the following tract or parcel of land, situated and being in the county of Letcher and State aforesaid containing 50 acres by survey and bounded as follows viz.: beginning with a double chestnut and chestnut oak S70E44poles to a sugar tree N42E4 poles to a stake N14W 60 poles to a stake S83W60 poles to a stake S16 W96 poles to the beginning to have and to hold the said tract or parcel of land with the said James Hall his heirs forever, with all and singular, the appurtenances there to belonging. I do forever warrant and defend in testimony whereof I hereto set my hand and seal day and date first above written.
Signed: Namon (his X mark) Kizer
Attest:
Allen Hall
Hiram Hall

Certified by Ezekial Brashears, Clerk of the Letcher County Court."

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.