Thank you, again!
I have not been able to find anything on Adelia or Adelea Washburn Smith. I "expected" this Washburn to be the "Aunt" relationship. However it appears that Deforest Smith is the husband of aunt of husband of first great aunt!
Then I thought maybe Fidelia Washburn, a daughter of Rufus Washburn had outlived her husband John Honeycomb and re-married to Deforest Smith. That "Adelea" was "short" for Fidelia. Fidelia is a 2nd great Aunt to my husband. However I find that she passed in 1894.
In the photo albumn the pictures are arranged in the following order, which must mean something;
1. Uncle Deforest Smith
2. Aunt Adelea Washburn Smith
3. Elizabeth Honeycomb Smith -
4. Dellia Crossman Smith - possibly a daughter of Sidney and Hanna Smith in Rutland, Jefferson Co., NY 1870 census
5. Sarah Smith Bracey - I don't know
6. Helen Honeycomb Bailey
7. Then the for Baily children