Search the Boards

Search Results for "radford" - 44 Messages

per page

Re: Paul Keister - Radford Va. b. abt 1913 Posted on: 26 Nov 2014, by  rosekeister

Surnames > Keister

My grandfather was Harry Price Keister, the brother of Paul Keister. I'd appreciate a picture of Paul. I have attached a photo of Harry Price Keister and his twin brother Harvey and can e-mail it if t...

Harold "Gale" Baird (1925 - 2014) Obituary Posted on: 03 Dec 2014, by  AMHhenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Franklin

...Utah; sister, Jill Hobbs of Douglas, Ga.; three grandchildren, Nikki (Mike) Duffin, Jennifer (Randy) Radford and Ryan Sayer; and nine great-grandchildren He was preceded in death by his parents; a ...

Re: Bondurant Posted on: 06 Dec 2014, by  margkerns

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Goochland

...genealogical history of the descendants of Edward and Susannah Maxey"? It has quite a bit of material on Radford families too. It is a fairly extensive work, published 2000. I don't have the book its...

John C Radford & Mary C Miller marriage and divorce Posted on: 17 Dec 2014, by  StanRadford27

Surnames > Radford

John C Radford married Mary C Miller after the death of his first wife, Mary Clifton Radford, who passed away on 16 Apr 1860 in Dallas Co., MO. There was a mention of his marriage to Mary C Miller in the Journal o...

Re: Richard Henry Radford Posted on: 19 Dec 2014, by  hd_rad

Surnames > Radford

I am Homer Dale Radford from Oregon Richard Henry was my great grandfather. He was brought from Ottowa to US by his father Robert and Mary Ann Langdon who both died in Oregon too. Robert and Mary were Marrie...

Re: james radford Posted on: 25 Dec 2014, by  rosannadana11

Surnames > Radford

I am Rosanna Radford and my father was Lois Radford. I have most of the Radford family tree completed. I grew up at BeaverDam - and most of our family is buried at Unaka,N.C. I could try to send you what I have by emai...

Re: Whitworth, Hall, Lakin, Wardle of Shepshed/Sheepshed Posted on: 27 Dec 2014, by  Suejohnsoncro...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Leicestershire > General

...stating his father was Joseph Hall (Wife Charlotte Ringrose?). He married Hannah Howard in 1867 at Radford Nottingham which is where he was on the 1851 census. I have only recently being doing research on...

Hallmon married to Zollie Wood - Radford VA Posted on: 29 Dec 2014, by  ppbuckley

Surnames > Hallmon

the 1930 Radford census has Zollie (Wood/Sawyers/odham) Hallmon, age 27, listed as divorced and with her children Clarence, age 7 and Sally age 3. Looking for information on just who the former Hallmon hu...

Re: Hanney's in Wales Posted on: 30 Dec 2014, by  buddy5191

Surnames > Hanney

...touch when you went to Australia, you moved from Kersley Coventry before that you lived in Blackwatch Rd Radford where we used to visit you, my Mothers name was Susananna known as Sue or Susie, you might rem...

Re: Proserpine WWI soldiers Posted on: 07 Jan 2015, by  infosending1

Topics > Military > World War I > WW1 Australian Soldiers

In regard to both genealogical and military service persons enquiries, the sources and context of one's information is often as important as the information itself. You mention a name, Joseph Renald ...

Re: Research on the following Posted on: 11 Jan 2015, by  daytonajan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Johnson

...you have would be appreciated. 2ggf Jonas Travis Foskey 1833-1915 m. Sarah Ann Mason ggf Joseph Radford "Bud" Foskey 1861-1945 m. Desdemonia "Dinks" Graham gm Hazel Dena Foskey ...

William Thomas Timms b1861 Birmingham Posted on: 14 Jan 2015, by  Graham_Milner

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Warwickshire > General

...was born in Birmingham, UK in 1891. I need to confirm that he is the son of William Timms (born 1861 Radford) and Mary Ann Bragg (born 1866 in Birmingham) I know in 1919 he married a widow Catherine Eley (n...

Re: 1901 Census entry for St. Thomas, Devonshire Posted on: 16 Jan 2015, by  khartley181

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

From the IGI, there appears to be only 2 Britton's living specifically in Littleham - the other is Mary A, born 1861, also a "Niece" - they are NOT in the same household tho..... Ethel is ...

Obediah Radford. and Lucy Parish Radford Posted on: 22 Jan 2015, by  grscheel

Surnames > Radford

Searching for Radford family. or bible records from GA and AL Father Reuben Radford, mother Elizabeth Hackworth Obediah left MORGAN county GA, moved to Bibb Co Al Reported as Baptist minister part of family moved...

Re: Raynor/Rainey Posted on: 27 Jan 2015, by  thomas coley

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Nash

...grandson....ed is my grandpa...ed's full name is lonnie edward coley...ed married my grandma nancy pearl radford in 1923....sallie had ed and beatrice by james berry wilder "jim" ....sallie and ben...

Re: William Thomas Timms b1861 Birmingham Posted on: 01 Feb 2015, by  Graham_Milner

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Warwickshire > General

...this info what I cannot prove is that I need to confirm that he is the son of William Timms (born 1861 Radford) and Mary Ann Bragg (born 1866 in Birmingham) I cannot get to a Birth Registration with any cert...

Re: BAMFORD family Posted on: 07 Feb 2015, by  Eliot Bamford

Surnames > Bamford

...have more kids ( records??) including Wilfred my grandad and Harold my uncle their youngest. Lived in Radford.

Local History Class at ECC March April 2015 Posted on: 09 Feb 2015, by  sblesi01

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

Local History Buffs Will Want to Attend This Class at East Central College Anyone interested in learning more about the history of Franklin County will want to sign up for the twelfth annual Loca...

Jas Holmon born abt 1897 - lived Virginia Posted on: 09 Feb 2015, by  ppbuckley

Surnames > Holman

...Nov 1922 Zollie, age 20, and Jas Holmon , age 25. Looking for any info on Jas Holmon. The 1930 Radford VA census lists Zollie "Hallmon" as divorced and living with her children Clarence and...

Oosterhout Dutch Village of IDAHO Flea Market and Spring Festival Posted on: 17 Feb 2015, by  connie lee mo...

Surnames > Osterhout

...Joseph Swallow, Amos Sweet warren and Joseph Holbrook, John Shelton Howard, Melvin Ross, Nancy Jane Radford, Stella Fern Bergeson Histories. Come and join us for flea market and sharing genealogy, bring your...

Re: Looking for relatives of Hallaway Radford from Camden, Texas Posted on: 19 Feb 2015, by  Fran Radford ...

Surnames > Radford

I am the granddaughter of Halaway and Maria Radford. I am the daughter of one of their children. Johnny. Aka Thomas Radford Sr.

Re: Elijah Posted on: 23 Feb 2015, by  kworkman245

Surnames > Radford

...Jackie, Hopefully you are still on Ancestry and doing research. I am trying to find out the name of the Radford that married Ruth Brawley. Do you have anything in your family records that mention a Green Radford o...

Re: CARR'S OF SC, AL, & MS.. Posted on: 27 Feb 2015, by  BobbyFerguson...

Surnames > Carr

Dorothy, do you have a Radford M. Carr or a Wiley Moses Carr?

Buckingham VA Saunders Posted on: 03 Mar 2015, by  RWells2010

Surnames > Saunders

...1785, the wife of John Rakes dob abt 1775, the daughter of Zachariah Saunders dob abt 1761 and Jane Radford dob abt 1769. All were born in the Buckingham County, Va area. There are Zachariah Saunders record...

Re: German A. Shivers Posted on: 08 Mar 2015, by  lifeofms

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Copiah

I'm fifth generation. Radford and Mollie are my kin. I'm very interested in the information you have. My mother didn't know anything about this side of the family, now she's also very interested. If you woul...

Thomas D Dempsey 1811-1892 Posted on: 26 Mar 2015, by  Alicia Dempse...

Surnames > Dempsey

...I need any help I can get regarding Thomas's family. I know all about his married family (m. Sophia Radford) but I'm looking for his parents! Any info about them would be great! If anyone even knows what par...

Gerald E. Butters Posted on: 31 Mar 2015, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

...both of Elmira, Aaron Lord of Phoenix, AZ, Brian Lord of Windsor, CT, Beth Butters of Bath and Joshua Radford of Elmira; 4 great grandchildren; brother and sisters-in-law William and Lois Butters of Athens, ...

Zachariah Sanders Posted on: 05 Apr 2015, by  RWells2010

Surnames > Sanders

...County, Kentucky. I am especially interested in information about the children of his first wife Jane Radford. You can contact me at rwells1938 at gmail.com Thanks Roger

Re: John F. Rice, 1863-1935 Posted on: 07 Apr 2015, by  Amanda Carrio...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Buchanan

...1892, married Matha ?, Harlus born Jan 28, 1895, died July 11, 1955 married Melvina, George Washington Radford born in 1897 died July 11, 1922 (was a logger and drowned in the Levia River in Buchanan when th...

Re: Rices of Buchanan Co. Posted on: 07 Apr 2015, by  Amanda Carrio...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Buchanan

...1963 married Matha ?, Harlus born Jan 28, 1895, died June 26, 1955 married Melvine ?, George Washington Radford born Nov 18, 1897, died July 11, 1922, Cinda born 1899 , died about 1968, married ?? Cornell, B...

Re: LaFon families of Giles Co. VA/Monroe Co. WV Posted on: 09 Apr 2015, by  bernard radfo...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Monroe

...complete the Lafon research in appreciation of his many years of kindness to my family. I am, Bernie Radford, lastradford@yahoo.com

Re: Emma STREET (DEXTER) - 1844-1910 Posted on: 10 Apr 2015, by  khartley181

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Nottinghamshire > General

...Head of Household: Wife Birthplace: Nottinghamshire Schedule Type: Household Registration District: Radford Sub-District: Radford Parish: Radford County: Nottinghamshire Household Role Gender Age Birthplace William De...

Re: Emma STREET (DEXTER) - 1844-1910 Posted on: 10 Apr 2015, by  khartley181

Your William? 1861 Census Piece: RG9/2449 Place: Radford -Nottinghamshire Enumeration District: 12 Civil Parish: Radford Ecclesiastical Parish: Radford Folio: 113 Page: 8 Schedule: 39 Address: Prospect Street DEXTER Wa...

Re: Emma STREET (DEXTER) - 1844-1910 Posted on: 11 Apr 2015, by  larkspur58

...Folio: 559; Page: 13; GSU roll: 87758 1851 clearly shows Thomas as unmarried. There is a marriage in Radford Mar 1852 7b/167 with a Thomas Street and Priscilla Dickson ( Nillah?? Dixon??) 31-1-1852 Thomas ...

Re: Looking for Info On Gillespie family Delia Pennington Dillon family & Bertie Alice Posted on: 14 Apr 2015, by  dhazel1

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Mercer

Courtesy lookup - not my family. Delia Pennington Dillon was actually born Delia A. PERDUE. She was born 26 Feb 1888 Mercer Co., WV, the daughter of Oscar (also seen spelled Auscar) PERDUE and Alice ...

Rev. Isaac Denton Posted on: 21 Apr 2015, by  Justin Richar...

Surnames > Denton

...wife Rebecca Etheridge had a son named Joshua Denton. Someone has theorized that Joshua had a son named Radford, who is my ancestor. We have never been able to tie Radford directly to any Dentons outside of his off...

Peter Funk (1745-1803/1830) Posted on: 23 Apr 2015, by  James Nelson

Surnames > Funk

...Germany. I'm not too certain of the data I have going back this far. Blanche's parents were: Walker Radford Funk (1864-1934) and Louise Donath (1866-???) Walker's parents were: Ptolemy Funk (1826-1872) and ...

Scott Edward Marion, East Radford, Virginia Posted on: 29 Apr 2015, by  realthingcoke

Surnames > Marion

Any information about the Marion family in Virginia.

looking for park blackwell's family who was married mary cutshaw Posted on: 05 May 2015, by  jarboess

Surnames > Cutshaw

...include a picture of him. he maybe my mothers father. her parents are jacob anderson cutshaw and justina radford cutshaw. my mother is patricia cutshaw. rumor has it, that she might have been the love child ...

Pauline Alice Lambert Posted on: 10 May 2015, by  BBRICKEY21

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...Sullivan was born April 13, 1936, at Elvins, MO, the daughter of Esley J. Kirk and the late Laura Jane Radford Kirk. On Nov. 17, 1956, she was united in marriage to Billy Joe Lambert, and three children came...

Re: Grange Hill War Memorial, West Kirby, Wirral Posted on: 11 May 2015, by  carolahunter

Topics > Military > World War I > Memorials

...the 10, basically her CWGC info plus a small amount of family history. One of the others, for Kenneth Radford, is 4 pages long " Rank: Private Service No: W/261869 Date of Death: 29/08/1945 Age: 22 Re...

Re: Harriet Kennerly Radford Posted on: 13 May 2015, by  MarilynKeltin...

Surnames > Kennerly

Yes this is the correct information on my ancestor. Just saw the post or I would have replied earlier. MK

Re: Harriet Kennerly Radford Posted on: 13 May 2015, by  MarilynKeltin...

Surnames > Kennerly

Yes this is my ancestor. MK

Re: Thums family from Nottinghamshire England Posted on: 08 Mar 2015, by  Neil Brian Ta...

Surnames > Thums

I would love to see the descent from ann thumbs 1792 radford,

per page