Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "radford" - 36 Messages

per page

Re: Druscilla Leigh nee Radford Posted on: 02 Jun 2016, by  Elaine Mannio...

Surnames > Leigh

...I should point out that although we do have a Druscilla in our family tree, she was Druscilla Grundy Radford (not Leigh) and she was Raymond's aunt not his mother. If I am on the right track and any of this ...

Re: Nellie Haas Posted on: 19 May 2016, by  KathleenLouis...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Crawford

...County, Michigan, USA Has Bio?:N URL: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-... tombstone says Nellie F Radford Haas mother 1922-1964

Re: Scholey/Leigh Posted on: 02 May 2016, by  Elaine Mannio...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > General

...indeed have many siblings. Their father was John Thomas Leigh and their mother Margaret Maggie (nee Radford). Their children, were Elsie, Edna, John Thomas, Doris (my mum), Margaret (otherwise known as Peg...

Re: family Posted on: 27 Aug 2016, by  shanew147

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Wexford > General

...responded to earlier - three probable sisters on the BMD Index, no sign of any brothers. There are other Radford births in the district but just the four girls where mother's maiden surname is Cullen. You ...

Barbara J. Male McGovern - b. Peoria, Illinois Posted on: 19 Aug 2016, by  Contribution

Surnames > Male

...decided that teaching was her true calling. At the age of 22, she took her first teaching position at Radford University in Virginia. There, she met Robert McGovern, whom she would marry in 1964. They moved...

Re: Radfords (Ireland to Ontario) Posted on: 05 Apr 2016, by  Judy O'Neill

Surnames > Radford

I was born in Perth, Ontario and my ancestors are also William Radford and Jane Carty. I have details of our line from the date they arrived in Canada from Ireland. I believe they emigrated from Wexford, ...

Re: Kearney/Radford/ Head/Lynch Greene/Wayne counties Posted on: 09 Aug 2016, by  Kristine Watk...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Greene

My apologizes I should be more specific. My lineage is through Tommie Tommy Lee Kearney and m. Myrtle Head. I have huge holes for my Ms. Head regarding Jack W William Jackson Head and aSarah Sallie ...

family Posted on: 27 Aug 2016, by  hillyer_geral...

...only info i have was they where farmers and my nans maiden name was cullen and my mums name was dora m radford born oct 22 1939 her sister names where anna m radfoird born jan 1935 ellen t radford born jan 1936 and...

Re: History of Morgan Cemetery Posted on: 14 Jun 2016, by  judyartley261...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Pulaski

...www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~vapulask/cemeteries/MorganFamily Morgan Cemetery AKA Albright Cemetery, www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~vapulask/cemeteries/Morganscem Radford Public Library Pulaski County Genealogy...

Re: Kearney/Radford/ Head/Lynch Greene/Wayne counties Posted on: 09 Aug 2016, by  judyartley261...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Greene

...1872, 3/3 ch Bennie J., b. NC Aug 1893 Mistie, b. NC May 1895 Johnnie W., b. NC Oct 1897 Erma Head Radford Born: Nov 7, 1900 Father: Jack Head Mother: Sallie Corbett Source: NC Death Certificates 1909-1976 ...

Winnie Iscaro Posted on: 17 May 2016, by  DizzyHarris1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

Obit needed for Winnie Iscaro. Died October 1 or October 7, 1987 in Detroit. Maiden name was Winnie Radford.

Re: Watson Family sent from New York on the Orphan Train 1917 Posted on: 01 Sep 2016, by  cynthiabarthe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Floyd

Are their parents William Ishmael Watson and Ella May Radford? Glen siblings are Bryan, Everett, Ethel(?) Bertha, Jefferson and Myrtle. New York Census for 1915, show's a family of William Watson, his wife E...

Re: Fanny Dolman married stephen Osborne 1882 St Anne's Nottingham Posted on: 28 Jul 2016, by  larkspur58

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Nottinghamshire > General

...of Henry and Fanny OSBORN abode Isabella Street father a plumber and glazier. Is he yours? Marriage Radford St Peter 10-9-1848 Henry OSBORNE and Fanny James. Baptism Name: Fanny Dolman Gender: Female Bapti...

journal of Walter P Roberts Posted on: 29 Aug 2016, by  dippig

Surnames > Roberts

SEVIER COUNTY, TN - WILLS - Journal of Walter P. Roberts File contributed for use in USGenWeb Archives by: Linda Roberts Neal ohiomom@ameritech.net http://www.ameritech.net/users/ohiomom/tennessee.h...

Re: Pollard in England Posted on: 13 Jun 2016, by  Olivetree29

Surnames > Pollard

...Charles for him to work in the mines They lived for many years in Six Bells They are all related to the Radford and Bull families who all moved from Camerton in Somerset Anyone related out there?

Re: Children of Susan Emma SCOTT of Albury & Merewether, NSW Posted on: 25 May 2016, by  nicholls29

Localities > Oceania > Australia > New South Wales > General

Hi Liz, Maybe some of these stories below, are about members of your family? Gale British Newspapers. The Nottingham Evening Post (Nottingham, England), Saturday, February 24, 1883; pg. 3; Issue 15...

Re: Radfords of Kentisbeare, Devon Posted on: 05 Sep 2016, by  bensradford

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

Hi Gillian, My name is Ben Radford and I believe you have been exchanging messages with my father on any ancestry message board regarding the Radford's of Kentisbeare. I see you are trying to trace your fa...

Re: Watson family on orphan train to Iowa 1917 Posted on: 02 Sep 2016, by  lwaters47

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Floyd

The name of the father is William I Watson however his wife was Ella May Johnson not Radford. They had 8 children Bertha, Glen, Ethel, Everett Byron, Myrtle, Jefferson and Marie. In William's obit he remarri...

Re: Radfords of Kentisbeare, Devon Posted on: 04 Sep 2016, by  MysteryGirl66

...interested to know more about the Radfords of Kentisbeare and determine which family line my Elizabeth Radford belongs to. Thank you very much for sharing the link of your son's tree. I will look at it now...

Re: family Posted on: 29 Aug 2016, by  AnnetteCode

...includes people born within 12 mi. of the Town of Wexford. A possibility for a brother might be John J. Radford (middle name an initial like the girls and few had middle names and the time about right) He...

Re: THE TOWNEND'S OF SHEFFIED Posted on: 01 Aug 2016, by  Yorkshirerose...

Surnames > Townend

...Tom Rodney Hand, carrying on business as Edge tool manufactures and Merchants at Albany works, 47, Radford Street, in the city of Sheffield, under the style or firm of George R. Townend and Co. , has this d...

Re: Radfords of Kentisbeare, Devon Posted on: 20 Aug 2016, by  bensradford

Hello Gillian, My name is Robert Radford, my son is Ben, he has a tree on Ancestry.co.uk and can trace our family quite a long way back. According to his tree there was a relative of ours named Elizabeth wh...

Re: Kearney/Radford/ Head/Lynch Greene/Wayne counties Posted on: 05 Aug 2016, by  judyartley261...

Hi, Which specific Kearney person are you looking for info about? About when & where was this person born?

Patrick "Scott" ADWELL - 28 Nov 1967 - 28 Aug 2016, age 49 Posted on: 03 Sep 2016, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

...nieces and nephews also survive. In addition to his mother, he was preceded in death by his step-father Radford Hurt. Funeral services will be 1:00 PM Thursday, September 1st at Living Faith Church with bur...

Kearney/Head/Lynch/Radford Posted on: 14 Jun 2016, by  Kristine Watk...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Wayne

...researchers to collaborate on these lines. The descendants of Thomas Kearney (1835-1913) and Clarkey Radford(1836-1918) specifically, William Franklin Kearney (1876-1936) m. Alice Lynch (1884-1966). Kristi...

Re: Martha Agneskas White b. 1809 in NC Posted on: 10 Apr 2016, by  Mary Estelle ...

Surnames > White

...their son James 1851-1929 and wife Mary Catherine Bennett (1855-1943). We came thru their son Cary Radford 1873-1958 he married Amanda Lougenia Simmons then married Olive Christian Herrin 1908-2005. I ...

Kearney/Radford/ Head/Lynch Greene/Wayne counties Posted on: 14 Jun 2016, by  Kristine Watk...

I am looking for other researchers of the Kearney/Radford lines. I have found some research done by people that have passed away (Thank you!!) and I am looking to continue the research. Specifically the Kear...

Kearney/Radford/ Head/Lynch Greene/Wayne counties Posted on: 14 Jun 2016, by  Kristine Watk...

I am looking for other researchers of the Kearney/Radford lines. I have found some research done by people that have passed away (Thank you!!) and I am looking to continue the research. Specifically the Kear...

Wm Thomas Baldwin, b. 1875, d. 1939 in Radford, VA. m. Eliz Worth Benham. Posted on: 19 May 2016, by  AMHT50

Surnames > Baldwin

Married to Elizabeth Worth Benham. Need family of this couple. Please contact me.

Re: The son of William Wichman watchmaker Sheffield Posted on: 21 Apr 2016, by  JulieG63UK

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > General

...& forth to the US throughout the 1920's as a steward. However, another researcher claims he died Radford, Nottingham 17th April 1944 aged 70, having deserted his wife & family. The death is index...

Note book containing poetry sketches and autographs 1928 Posted on: 03 May 2016, by  elizabethbond...

Topics > Lost and Found Family Items

...Garrett [under a poem could be author, same page as Edna's name] Dulcie d.r.c. bullock [st margaret's] m. radford A. E. Rishworth W. M. Irving if any of this makes sense get in touch i would love to find th...

Children of Susan Emma SCOTT of Albury & Merewether, NSW Posted on: 20 May 2016, by  librarywoman

Localities > Oceania > Australia > New South Wales > General

...researching the GOODBAND family of Nottingham, England. In 1916 George Frederick GOODBAND, born c. 1885 in Radford, Nottinghamshire married Susan Emma SCOTT in Ashfield NSW. She was born c. 1875 in Albury NS...

Re: Kearney/Head/Lynch/Radford Posted on: 15 Jun 2016, by  thomasker2

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Wayne

I am not related to any member of this family. Re - Alice Lynch (1884-1966) Kearney does not appear on any census. her name was misspelled - 1910 - Name: Alice Kerney [Alise Kerney] Age in 1910: 2...

LUCAS/FARLEY Posted on: 31 May 2016, by  778911

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Giles

...ME I WOULD BE SO VERY GREATFUL.mspatty1967@gmail.com.i believe ann and burwell are buried in the old Radford cemetery in Floyd co va.if anyone has a list of lucas famies in that cemetery I would be greatful ...

Re: James Radford Posted on: 05 Apr 2016, by  grscheel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Morgan

My ancestor ,Obediah Cadish Radford, son of Reuben and Elizabeth Hackworth, lacks documented proof as their son. OC Radford m. Lucy Rogers in Morgan Co GA 1818 . They moved to ALbefore Reubens Death in 1819, .We ar...

Re: Lookups-Please-IRWIN/CLARK/BRANTLEY/RADFORD Posted on: 05 Apr 2016, by  grscheel

Topics > Organizations and Societies > Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR)

Morgan Co GA has info on Reuben Radford, GA Patroit. He is buried in a marked grave in abandoned Radford Cemetery. The nice grave marker has incorrect info. which has been noted by other family history visitors. I...

per page