Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "radford" - 20 Messages

per page

Re: Bilbie Family in Nottingham Posted on: 14 Aug 2015, by  larkspur58

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Nottinghamshire > General

...looking for William Bilbie It appears William the younger was born before his parents marriage. Sept 1862 Radford 7b/175 Waplington- William Bilbie Marriage Mar 1864 Radford 7b/192 William Bilbie & Harriet(t) ...

J. B. RADFORD 12385 - Christian Co. Posted on: 17 Aug 2015, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Biographies

...Illustrated. F. A. Battey Publishing Co., Chicago and Louisville, 1884. Garrettsburg Precinct J. B. RADFORD was born in Christian County, Ky., October 10, 1840, to Benjamin and Martha (Quisenbury) Radford. The eld...

Thomas D Dempsey 1811-1892 Posted on: 17 Aug 2015, by  Alicia Dempse...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > General

...I need any help I can get regarding Thomas's family. I know all about his married family (m. Sophia Radford whom he married in Iowa) but I'm looking for his parents and or any siblings! Any info about them w...

Re: John Radford 1784 Posted on: 17 Aug 2015, by  craggb

The arrangement of names for sequential births doesn't work smoothly here. Lucy's mother was Ann. And lived longer than Lucy (snr), so it's odd a child wasn't named Ann - unless it is one we've missed...

Re: John Radford 1784 Posted on: 17 Aug 2015, by  craggb

Interesting, So, Lucy (snr) put it about a bit. Children with at least three men in two villages, more or less side by side so everyone must have known everyone. The use of the Lucy (snr)'s mother's ...

Waller / Wilson Posted on: 17 Aug 2015, by  Alicia Dempse...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Derbyshire > General

Looking for info on Mary Waller (1806 - unknown). She married Charles Radford 13 NOV 1826 in Alfreton. She had 3 daughters (that I know of) who moved to the US with their father (arrived in New York on 24 Ma...

Re: John Radford 1784 Posted on: 18 Aug 2015, by  larkspur58

1841 census Glentworth Thomas Hallam 55 ag lab Mary 20 Marsh 25 Ellen 25 http://www.lincstothepast.com/Records/RecordDisplayTranscript.aspx?oid=545879&iid=300874 Lucy Hallam burial.On the next fac...

Re: John Radford 1784 Posted on: 19 Aug 2015, by  larkspur58

"The use of the Lucy (snr)'s mother's maiden name (Marsh) to name her last (?) son in about 1821 is also indicative, but not conclusive, of an illegitimate birth." Seems he was legitimate, ...

Re: John Radford 1784 Posted on: 19 Aug 2015, by  larkspur58

http://www.lincstothepast.com/Records/RecordDisplayTranscript.aspx?oid=564937&iid=268544 Thomas son of Samuel & Sarah Hallam was baptised 21 Feb 1783 Corringham

Re: Shelburne Cemetery Posted on: 23 Aug 2015, by  Richard Shelb...

Surnames > Shelburne

...location she sent.. Anyone been there and have any pix? ~~~~~~~~~~~ Shelburne Cemetery Take the first Radford exit from 81 going south. The cemetery is on State route. 658 ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Craig, Dr. Robert M ...

Re: John Radford 1784 Posted on: 23 Aug 2015, by  DavidRadford5...

Hi Larkspur my computer glitch is sorted google chrome saved the day, I can view your mail properly now can you leave the information on here for the present and I will add it to my tree. Thank you fo...

Re: John Radford 1784 Posted on: 24 Aug 2015, by  larkspur58

yes, no problem with leaving it all up here. Pleased I could help, best of luck.

Re: Waller / Wilson Posted on: 30 Aug 2015, by  crusoe123

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Derbyshire > General

...is the 1841 census record 1841 First name(s) Last name Gender Age Birth year Birth place Charles Radford Male 35 1806 Derbyshire, England Mary Radford Female 35 1806 Derbyshire, England Anne Radford Female 13 1828 ...

Gretta Holman 1701-1796 Posted on: 08 Sep 2015, by  ppbuckley

Surnames > Holman

...1897 and father of Clarence born 1922 and Sally born 1927 in Montgomery, VA area and lived in Smyth/Radford, VA area. ppbuckley@aol.com

Buchanan Radford family link Posted on: 18 Sep 2015, by  DavidRadford5...

Surnames > Buchanan

...at one time lived in England, I found an old link that showed that this Buchanan family had the same Radford Lineage as myself, so am trying to find this family. My Radford family tree research is so far based in N...

Joseph Lenton b 1856 England d 1945 Philadelphia Posted on: 29 Sep 2015, by  iecoleman12

Surnames > Lenton

Am trying to locate info about Thirza Radford and her husband Joseph Lenton who immigrated to Philadelphia in 1882. They came from Bulwell, Nottinghamshire

World War II Veterans from Brazos County Posted on: 30 Sep 2015, by  drbrownlee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Brazos

The Men and Women in World War II from Brazos County and Aggie Veterans The following individuals are pictured in The Men and Women in World War II from Brazos County and Aggie Veterans. They are li...

Radfords of Bulwell, NTTS Posted on: 01 Oct 2015, by  iecoleman12

Surnames > Radford

William Radford 1834 -1915, son of George Radford and Sarah Oldham, apparently had 5 children. William b ca 1853, Thirza b ca 1855, Sarah b.ca 1861, George b. ca 1863 and Kate b. ca 1866. William never shows in the...

Ancestry survey Posted on: 02 Oct 2015, by  chinomom

Surnames > Radford

Have any of you had notice that Ancestry is running a survey about their new site set up? If not, go here and give your opinion about what you think of it. https://ancestry.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form...

MILITARY HALL OF FAME - SOLDIERS STEPHENSON THROUGH THOMAS Posted on: 10 Oct 2015, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

Name, Rank, Conflict, Reg & Branch, Burial/Notes Stephenson, Charles J WWI Sterling, George A Pvt Spanish- American Co G, 3rd Regt Inf, KY Vols, US Army Stevens, Lou B F/1 WWI US Navy G...

per page