Search the Boards

Search Results for "radford" - 5 Messages

per page

Re: Watson Family sent from New York on the Orphan Train 1917 Posted on: 01 Sep 2016, by  cynthiabarthe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Floyd

Are their parents William Ishmael Watson and Ella May Radford? Glen siblings are Bryan, Everett, Ethel(?) Bertha, Jefferson and Myrtle. New York Census for 1915, show's a family of William Watson, his wife E...

Re: Radfords of Kentisbeare, Devon Posted on: 05 Sep 2016, by  bensradford

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

Hi Gillian, My name is Ben Radford and I believe you have been exchanging messages with my father on any ancestry message board regarding the Radford's of Kentisbeare. I see you are trying to trace your fa...

Re: Watson family on orphan train to Iowa 1917 Posted on: 02 Sep 2016, by  lwaters47

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Floyd

The name of the father is William I Watson however his wife was Ella May Johnson not Radford. They had 8 children Bertha, Glen, Ethel, Everett Byron, Myrtle, Jefferson and Marie. In William's obit he remarri...

Re: Radfords of Kentisbeare, Devon Posted on: 04 Sep 2016, by  MysteryGirl66

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

...interested to know more about the Radfords of Kentisbeare and determine which family line my Elizabeth Radford belongs to. Thank you very much for sharing the link of your son's tree. I will look at it now...

Patrick "Scott" ADWELL - 28 Nov 1967 - 28 Aug 2016, age 49 Posted on: 03 Sep 2016, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

...nieces and nephews also survive. In addition to his mother, he was preceded in death by his step-father Radford Hurt. Funeral services will be 1:00 PM Thursday, September 1st at Living Faith Church with bur...

per page