Search the Boards

Search Results for "radford" - 53 Messages

per page

Re: John Jackson "Jack" Moye Posted on: 28 Apr 2014, by  tmoye

Surnames > Moye

...my husbands grandfather . He was married once to Mattie Mae Shirah & they only had one son Robert Radford Moye. They moved to Orlando. Fl & are all buried here. Very curious that you said he was marr...

Adlington Certificate Posted on: 29 Apr 2014, by  tuskancharger

Surnames > Adlington

x

families from fork township Posted on: 12 May 2014, by  sherrimitchel...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Wayne

...decendents of families in fork township in wayne co around the turn of the century, iam from the mitchell's,radford,lancaster,robbins and assorted families

Re: Radford Gunn Story / Sallie Gunby - Ga Posted on: 13 May 2014, by  grubbsccps

Surnames > Story

I am the granddaughter of Ruth Radford Story, Rad Story was her father. I would love to purchase a copy of any book available.

Re: families from fork township Posted on: 13 May 2014, by  d. Howell

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Wayne

my husband's family is through the Howell/Radford lines in Wayne County

Re: families from fork township Posted on: 15 May 2014, by  sherrimitchel...

hey my GREATGREATGREAT GRANDMOTHER was penelope (penny) radford her parents were, MATTHEW RADFORD AND ELIZABETH LANCASTER (RADFORD , ALL FROM THAT AREA AS WELL HEY WE MAY BE KIN.IAM TRYING TOGET TO KNOW SOME OF THE DECEND...

Re: families from fork township Posted on: 15 May 2014, by  d. Howell

We are not from that area...my husbands family moved West in 1900. We are through the Mathew Gray Radford & Callie Anna Hales line which connects with Penelope Radford...email me at txhowell2002@yahoo.com and ...

Re: Genealogy Posted on: 17 May 2014, by  LISSAMORE3

Surnames > Gisborne

Gisborne appeared in the past as many spelling variations e.g. Gisborn and Gisbourne. John William (born in Radford 1863) married Fanny Black in Nottingham 1884. John W. Gisborne appears in 1901 as Stone Mas...

Alice Ann Fulwider/James W Fulwider Posted on: 18 May 2014, by  JodiStar99

Surnames > Fulwider

...or her family? I would love to see a picture. She had several children, Charles Lee Miller, JR, Roy Radford Miller, James Samuel Miller (my grandfather), and Lula Bell Miller. I know nothing about her hus...

TIP #1091 – INDEX OF CONFEDERATE PENSION APPLICATIONS – CALDWELL THROUGH CAMPBELL Posted on: 29 May 2014, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

CALDWELL: 1 – BECKNER, A. N., Princeton 2 – BLACKBURN, Martha P., Princeton 3 – CALVERT, Oriesa? M., Princeton 4 – CATLETT, Adel, Princeton 5 – COLEMAN, Mollie B., Route 4, Princeton 6 – CUMMINS, Wil...

William Lee Major Posted on: 29 May 2014, by  posterone

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Washington

...Rev. Harry Hoy of Dallas, Texas. On August 8, 1915, Mr. Major again married, this time to Mrs. Lina Radford of Flat River. To this union three children were born: William Major, Jr at home, Mrs. Milford (Na...

Re: The Atkins Family of Grainger County, Tennessee and Knox County, Tennessee! Posted on: 02 Jun 2014, by  BoneDigger95

Surnames > Atkins

...near Wythe and Smyth Co and the town of Atkins was named for the large family clan there which is near Radford, VA. The group out of Grainger migrated from the southern tier of Atkins coming out of New Kent ...

Re: DENNIS Posted on: 03 Jun 2014, by  Braxton_Denni...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Jackson

...had son b Oct 1899 & months old @ time of cn. b. Robert (son) b April 1884 ***&&*** c. Radford (son) b April 1886 d. Henry (son) b June 1888 e. Andrew (son) b 4 May 1891 Note; Andrew’s Socia...

John Radford born abt1655 Posted on: 10 Jun 2014, by  DavidRadford5...

Surnames > Radford

Hello Radford researchers Im researching a John Radford born abt 1655 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire England, married a Lidia (Lydia) Fox 1680 in the parish of St mary's Nottingham England, they had 2 sons that Iv...

Re: Job Blackard Posted on: 11 Jun 2014, by  Dbeauvais0462...

Surnames > Blackard

...b1796/d1835 in Tennessee, Frances Snow blackard, b7.28.1798/d12.1.1872 in Illinois, & Washington Radford Blackard, b5.6.1800/d9.10.1835. Job was son of Charles Blackard Ist who was born 1728 in Glasgow, ...

Nancy (Sager) Wannenwetsch Posted on: 12 Jun 2014, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

...She is survived by her husband of 50 years, Jack; two children, Kurt Wannenwetsch and Krista (Gary) Radford of Holley; two granddaughters, Emily and Olivia Radford; sister, Cheryl (Walter) Durfor of Dunnville, Ky.;...

Re: Pauline Brogan married Greenville Radford Posted on: 20 Jun 2014, by  Susan Perdue

Surnames > Brogan

...posted this, you probably found what you're looking for. If not I have Paulina Brogan and Greenville Radford in my Brogan tree. I'll be glad to share what I have. Just let me know you still need it. Susan

Re: Hoover / Smith Posted on: 25 Jun 2014, by  LisaCALDWELLG...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Botetourt

I have Hoover/Smith ties in Radford, VA. Maynard Giles Hoover married Anne Russell Smith in Radford in 1906. She was my gr-gr-aunt. Lisa

Re The Ellusive Radford's Posted on: 28 Jun 2014, by  DavidRadford5...

Surnames > Radford

Hi Radford researchers,my Ellusive Radford family has done a complete U turn back to Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire form Devonshire, due to an error which is easily done, it took me in the wrong direction, so my ...

Re: Thomas Smith Radford Posted on: 30 Jun 2014, by  123yelgde

Surnames > Radford

hi was one of past family related to the aspinall family, was he a doctor ? regards yelgde

Re: Grant Family Posted on: 01 Jul 2014, by  Sharonmarshal...

Surnames > Grant

I am a descendant of Humphrey Beauregard Grant and Elizabeth Bryant. I recently obtained the huge Family History of Humphrey, entitled Descendants of Humphrey Grant of Virginia and South Carolina, by...

Re: Thomas Smith Radford Posted on: 02 Jul 2014, by  c_db35

Surnames > Radford

...enquiry. I posted this message some years ago on behalf of my sister in law, to help in her search for Radford ancestors. I gather that she and another relative from that side of her family have got back to ...

Re: MARTIN''S SALEM/ROANOKE/RADFORD/PULASKI VA Posted on: 15 Jul 2014, by  Mallory Marie...

Surnames > Martin

Larry, I am also a descendant of Robert F Martin (his daughter Margaret was my great-grandmother). I was wondering if you ever got any more information on this family line? More specifically Robert'...

Re: Need info/history of mine in Rhodell, WV Posted on: 30 Jul 2014, by  Randy Radford

Topics > Occupations > Mining > United States > West Virginia Coal Miners

The name of the coal company down in Amigo was the Amigo Smokeless Coal Company. Randy Radford

Re: TAYLOR Posted on: 30 Jul 2014, by  redsuzy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Lawrence

Hello, Andrew was the brother of John d Taylor,my g g g/f thru his son Auburn Dale T., Auburns' son,John Radford Taylor was my g/f.would you have photos,stories of this family which you would share. thanks,s...

The Elusive Radford's - JARMANI Posted on: 03 Aug 2014, by  DavidRadford5...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Derbyshire > General

JARMANI RADFORD born abt 1569 married a MARGRET ? unable to find their marriage ? or his birth details on Ancestry ? Their children : - Johannes, Isabella,Gulielmus,Jana, Thomas, Jermanus, all born in Sou...

Re: Radford, Kruse/Krause Posted on: 08 Aug 2014, by  Tammy Lyon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Louis

Just as an FYI though this is a very old post, there isn't a death date for Wesley W. Radford (also known as Wayne), because he is still living. I am not sure about Maxine. I only know this information abo...

Re: Black Creek Indians of Alabama Posted on: 08 Aug 2014, by  Marianna Moor...

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Alabama

...family/friends reunion to Alabama to find out the truth. My family last names: Nolan, Powell, Moore, Radford, Edwards...all from the Nolan family Black Creek, Alabama.

Re: The Elusive Radford's - JARMANI Posted on: 09 Aug 2014, by  DavidRadford5...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Derbyshire > General

Hello Carobradford, are you a Radford ? I have indeed been fortunate, Ive had a massive amount of research traced and cross referenced back to Jarmani Radford and his family by a retired lady genealogist, & a u...

Unknown Radford or Baker Family Photos Posted on: 16 Aug 2014, by  apbacdempsey

Surnames > Radford

Looking to see if anyone can help identify these people. Radfords and Bakers from Missouri or Illinois.

Re: Richard Hatwell OXFORDSHIRE Posted on: 18 Aug 2014, by  AnthonySharpe...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Oxfordshire > General

hi I,m the g/g/g/g/g/g-grandson of RICHARD HATWELL you could always look at my tree if it helps. I to have had trouble getting mary,s surname I have Richard the son of Richard & mary born 1686

Re: Elliott's from Radford Nottinhamshire England Posted on: 23 Aug 2014, by  stacey elliot...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Nottinghamshire > General

I have family leaving nottinghamshire around that time. And went to australia were there son william elliott was born in North South Wales sydney australia in 1852. There names were George Elliott and...

Re: Elliott's from Radford Nottinhamshire England Posted on: 24 Aug 2014, by  larkspur58

Hello Stacey, just in case you don't have the information.... Marriage Radford , St Peter 6 Sept 1814 George Elliott and Ann Bailey 2 Oct 1838 George Elliott and Eliza Vinton Baptism's Same Church 5th Nov 1...

Re: From Devon,England to Halifax,Canada Posted on: 24 Aug 2014, by  SPalmer

Surnames > Radford

Hello Heidi, I have an Edwin Radford who emigrated to Halifax from England. Hopefully you will receive this message as yours was posted in 2000. Please reply so we can exchange info. Sue Palmer

RADFORD - 1905 Devon Volunteer Regiments? D.H.R.E (?) Posted on: 30 Aug 2014, by  ngradford

Topics > Military > World War I > WW1 UK Troops

My relative attested to join the DCLI on 22 Feb 1905 aged 18. The attached document states that he was part of the D.H.R.E (Vol) and the 4th Devon Regt 'Purchase'. What does the abbreviations stand...

Benjamin and Sarah Radford 1853(ish) Posted on: 01 Sep 2014, by  pwilson8813

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > Immigration

Hi, I'm looking for any records of either Benjamin Radford (Ratford) and or his wife Sarah Radford (nee Collins Wyatt) arriving in Australia. They were married in Bristol England in 1848 and they had a child born...

Re: dillard,s in dooly county ga. Posted on: 03 Sep 2014, by  gwenmorelandr...

Surnames > Dillard

My grandmother was Fannie Mae Dillard Nutt,daughter of James Radford Dillard...

Re: RADFORD - 1905 Devon Volunteer Regiments? D.H.R.E (?) Posted on: 07 Sep 2014, by  Dannyssmile18...

It appears you have a copy of his Service Records. The breakdown of the initials should be in there. The second or third page. The DCLI is probably the Duke of Cornwall Light Infantry. 4th Devon is pr...

Re: RADFORD - 1905 Devon Volunteer Regiments? D.H.R.E (?) Posted on: 07 Sep 2014, by  Dannyssmile18...

You just don't give enough info. I don't think that is D. H. R. E. (Vol) It looks more like the last two letters could be R. K. There is also a Dordrecht District Volunteers. It is a part of the Sout...

Re: RADFORD - 1905 Devon Volunteer Regiments? D.H.R.E (?) Posted on: 07 Sep 2014, by  robmoff

First, I'd really like to see more (preferably all) of the page you have shown to form a proper opinion. D H R E is D & S R? :-: Devon & Somerset R ? The 4th Devon is a unit that he has ALR...

Re: RADFORD - 1905 Devon Volunteer Regiments? D.H.R.E (?) Posted on: 15 Sep 2014, by  JeffH01

I believe that should read D + S R E (Vol) = Devonshire & Somersetshire Royal Engineers (Volunteers) The 4th Devon Regt 'Purchase indicates he was previously a member of the 4th [Volunteer Battal...

Re: Isaac Carr Posted on: 21 Sep 2014, by  williamfcraig...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Calhoun

...County,Alabama Children- 1.Gibson D Carr 1800 – 2.Wiley Moses Carr 1802 South Carolina– 1866 Alabama 3.Radford M Carr 1805 – 1848 4.William S Carr 1805 South Carolina – 5.John R Carr 1810 Georgia – ...

Lilbourn Radford Wood Posted on: 23 Sep 2014, by  eclee0905

Surnames > Wood

Hello, My wife is STILL looking for info on her real father. Known as Lilbourn Radford Wood from Eldon MO. Any information would be very much appreciated. We believe he passed away in 1998 in Hot Springs AR ...

Re: Daniel McCloud Posted on: 25 Sep 2014, by  Drgiggles13

Surnames > McCloud

...lost a lot of my information. I am very interested in the Civil War records and the photo you have of Radford if you would care to share it...again I believe..sorry. Thanks so much. Direct email pschoswife11...

Re: Lilbourn Radford Wood Posted on: 27 Sep 2014, by  mcwasthere

Surnames > Wood

...Atchison (Kansas) Daily Globe, 8 April 1977, p. 2, col. 5, shows a marriage license issued to Lilbourn Radford Wood of Boonville, MO, and Irma Elizabeth Barton of St. Joe. Since the death age seems to point...

Rev L E Scott b 1855 in VA, died in Winston-Salem, Forsyth co, NC in 1922 Posted on: 04 Oct 2014, by  BarbaraCox147

Surnames > Scott

...served charges at Suffolk VA, Grayson KY, Round Hill VA, Marion AL, Crews VA. The body was sent to East Radford (Montgomery co) VA for burial. additionally from death record Lyttleton E Scott born 4 Mar 185...

Re: Lilbourn Radford Wood Posted on: 06 Oct 2014, by  eclee0905

Surnames > Wood

Thank you much for the reply! Yes, this is him. After my posting we were fortunate to have a few living relatives to connect with us and fill is some blanks. This marriage record is new to us though,...

Hannah Underwood marriage to John Hunt (b.1765 PA) Posted on: 10 Oct 2014, by  StanRadford27

Surnames > Underwood

...to share other research that I've accumulated over the last decade on the Underwoods and Hunts. Stan Radford

Hinshaw - Quaker listing Posted on: 10 Oct 2014, by  StanRadford27

Topics > Religions and Religious > Quaker > Quaker-Roots

...Hannah Underwood prior to 1797, according to a Virginia court case that I uncovered recently. Stan Radford

Re: help with James Hextall..... Sneinton Posted on: 11 Oct 2014, by  khartley181

...this might be the father James.... husband of Emma Jane? Births December Quarter 1876 Hextall James Radford Volume 7b Page 270 Deaths March Quarter 1919 Hextall James 43 Nottingham Volume 7b Pa...

per page