Search the Boards

Search Results for "pillerton" - 13 Messages

per page

Fanny Dunkley Posted on: 08 Nov 2000, by Reg Dunkley

Surnames > Dunkley

...had a great aunt born around 1890s sailed for the USA and that's where my search stops she was born in Pillerton Hersey about 9 miles from Stratford Upon Avon Warwickshire U.K.

William Stanley Keyte + Martha Emma Barnsley(might be Phillips) Posted on: 15 Jan 2002, by  SoniaTull

Surnames > Keyte

...grandfather and he was born in 1880 in Stratford on Avon He died in 1955 at the age of 74 years. He lived in Pillerton Hersey or Pillerton Priors and firstly married Martha Emma Barnsley (possibly Phillips)- from Sut...

Mills Family of Pillerton Hersey, Warwickshire Posted on: 27 Sep 2005, by  unnnnkkkooooo...

Surnames > Mills

Seeking information on 2nd Lieutenant Henry Valentine Mills' family. Born 23 November 1881 in Pillerton Hersey, Warwickshire to Francis & Selina Mary (Knightley) Mills. Served in the Royal Garrison Artill...

Harbidge/Sabin/ Cattell connections in Warwickshire late 1700's Posted on: 04 Jul 2006, by n rose

Surnames > Harbidge

...this will she refers to her brothers Thomas and John Harbidge and her late uncle William Sabin, all of Pillerton. Will of William Sabin 1788 (her uncle) refers to: his sister Ann Harbidge, now w/o Freeman Har...

Re: Richard Greenway family Posted on: 21 Aug 2006, by  AnnRunacres

Surnames > Greenway

...married to Lydia Lunnon 1838. His father was Richard Greenway 1801 married to Hannah Webb b 1816 at Pillerton Hersey, Warwicksire. Does that help? Anything you may have would be useful too.

re Townleys Posted on: 02 Sep 2006, by  jeanBarlow59

Surnames > Townley

Dear William Dear William My great-grandfather was Thomas William Townley born in Pillerton Priors Warwickshire.He later lived in Salford in the 1800's and married in 1874 to a Sussanah Heath. He was a greeng...

HINE of Shottery & Stratford, Warwickshire Posted on: 23 Sep 2006, by  louisewatch

Surnames > Hine

...5 JUL 1829 in Halford (d 15 JAN 1892 in Shottery?) Silvia Townley born or baptized 15 Mar 1835 in Pillerton Priors. (Silvia's parents were James and Sarah - no other data) Children James Hine ba...

Warwickshire Randall's Posted on: 28 Feb 2000, by Brett Mac Donald

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Warwickshire > General

I'm looking for information on William E. Randall, Jr. b. 1825 Pillerton Priors, Warwickshire, m. 1847 in Ontario Canada to Ussley Robinson b. 1826 England. Thank you

Re: 1851 CENSUS LOOKUP Posted on: 03 Oct 2003, by Sarah Johnson

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Berkshire > General

...VICKERY's listed on the Berks 1851 census. Sunningdale Daniel Vickery HD M 51yrs Retired Farmer b: Pillerton WAR Rosetta Vickery WI M 42yrs b: Fairford GLS Braywick Robert George Vickery HD M 34yrs Beerhouse...

One Cattell family of Coventry, Warwickshire Posted on: 04 Jul 2006, by n rose

Surnames > Cattell

...Harbidge and she mentioned her uncle William Sabin's will. That will of William Sabin, gentleman of Pillerton, proved 1788, included more family names,including Ann (Harbidge) Cattell's parents, though from t...

Re: Grantham Family UK Based Web Group Posted on: 02 Feb 2003, by  JAMESHUNTER20

Surnames > Grantham

Hi Neil, My ggfather George Henry Grantham b 25Dec1847 Pillerton Hersey Warwickshire,believe married Hannah Maria Grantham 21Dec1867 Eatington Warwickshire UK. They emigrated to NewZealand on La Hague 20May18...

Re: Grantham Family UK Based Web Group Posted on: 22 Dec 2004, by  Rosemary Caff...

Surnames > Grantham

...registration until 1870. They appear on the 1871 census living in Kineton Birmingham George age 23 b Pillerton Hannah age 21 b Eatington Ada age 1 b Eastington My great great grandfather Daniel Grantham was b...

Re: Grantham Family UK Based Web Group Posted on: 22 Dec 2004, by  Rosemary Caff...

Surnames > Grantham

...waiting for the Warwickshire FreeCen site to add Birmingham to the 1841 census. My Grantham's are not in Pillerton in 1841 but your's might be. This should be the birth record for George Dec Qtr 1847 Shipton...

per page
© 2006-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.