Search the Boards

Search Results for "Albrow" - 53 Messages

per page

Robert WILSON - Denham, Suffolk, ENG (b. 1836) Posted on: 22 Oct 1999, by  CCallow4201

Surnames > Wilson

Seeking information on the ancestry of Robert WILSON (1836-1913) m Hannah Louisa ALBROW (1837-1929) who emigrated to Christchurch Waimate, New Zealand. Robert was the third child of Robert WILSON (b, 1807)...

Hardin Andrew Beezley Posted on: 06 Sep 1999, by Joe A. Hart

Surnames > Beezley

Seeking information on the Beezley family. Hardin Andrew Beezley was married to Nora E. Albrow. One daughter was named Elizabeth Jane Beezley born 1909 in Sharon Springs, KS and died in 1983 in OK. She marr...

Jack Albro--b. ca. 1930/38 Posted on: 18 Apr 2000, by Rose LCD-4-17-00

Surnames > Albro

Looking for Jack/Jackie/Jim Albro/Albrow, b. abt. 1930/38. Mothers name Gaynell (Orr/Witham), b, ca. 1910/18, the daughter of -------?Orr and George Witham. Contact me: Rose LCD

MARTIN Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by Robin

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > General

...his cousin Cathy who was killed in a car accident. Tommy visited UK in 70s and met with cousin Bernard ALBROW. Information appreciated.

Albrow of Lowestoft Posted on: 23 Jul 2000, by Paul

Surnames > Albrow

Hi Clive I'm researching on behalf of my cousin Julie, whose mother was Edna Clare ALBROW and whose family goes back to William and Sarah and their son Charles, a brother of Martha! Have been in contact ...

family Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by wade albrow

Surnames > Albrow

HELLO! MY NAME IS WADE ALBROW AND I CAME ACROSS YOUR BULLETIN AND DECIDED TO WRITE MY GRAND MOTHERS NAME WAS JESSE AND MY GRANDFATHERS NAME WAS BEN

Albrow Family Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by  gu1dry991

Surnames > Albrow

Hello Wade I think you are my cousin , BEN Albrow was my mothers uncle , MY moms father was Blane Albrow FROM Moss HILL He was the youngest son of James Albrow TO SURvive ,write TO ME WADE

Lowestoft Albrow's Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by Kathy

Surnames > Albrow

...the united states (Houston Texas)We had lived in Lowestoft for many years, my Fathers name was John Albrow and he lived in Lowestoft for most of his life after spending his younger life in India with his fa...

Albrow family Posted on: 23 Jan 2001, by Terry Barnes

Surnames > Albrow

...currently living in Spain. My grandfather was born in Lowestoft in 1913 and his name was Edward Eric Albrow. He married my grandmother during the war and moved to Easington which is near to Sunderland. My g...

albrow fam. Posted on: 24 Jan 2001, by terry

Surnames > Albrow

hello cive,my name is terry my grandfather was born in lowestoft in 1913.his name is edward eric albrow.i am living in spain now but i know that my mother (who lives in england)has a vast amount of info on...

Albrow's Posted on: 25 Jan 2001, by Kathy O'Leary

Surnames > Albrow

...late in life, I never knew my Granparents or their names for that matter. I think he could be Ernest Albrow. I am getting copies of their birth certificates, so I will be able to know more at a later date. ...

Jackie Albro/w-/Dickson-born 1938/39 Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by Rose Carey-2001

Surnames > Albro

Looking for Jack Albro/Albrow/Dickson the son of Gaynelle (Orr/Witham) Albro/Dickson.Gaynelle's dad was George Witham 1893-1927, who died in Texas from a train accident. Where is Gaynelle and Jack??Gaynelle...

McKINNON, Gerald Colter, d. Aug. 7, 1998 Posted on: 14 May 2001, by  b1gqyq13

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Pictou

...sisters, Gertrude (Mrs. Murray Cottell), Muriel (Mrs. Clyde Terris), Marion, all of Dartmouth; brothers, Albrow, Bernard, Moncton, N.B.; Carl, Dartmouth; 15 grandchildren; 11 great-grandchildren; several ni...

albrow Posted on: 04 Sep 2001, by susan albrow

Surnames > Albrow

...appreciate any tips from anyone or any information. my father and grandfather were both called edward albrow. i know that my family are originally from france

Richard "Dick" Vance Posted on: 30 Jun 2002, by  dot836

Surnames > Vance

...family bible shows the following children for Richard & Sarah: Perry (my g-grandfather), Alex, Albrow (?), Ida Mae (Amburgey), Nannie (Hall), Maggie (Martin), Daisy (France). Sarah later married a Nat...

Freeland and Phoebe Thomas Posted on: 25 Oct 2002, by  BryanThomas66

Surnames > Thomas

...Richardson elizabeth Thomas 4/14/1879 Blaine Thomas 4/4/1883 Monroe Thomas 5/4/1885 berry Thomas 1/27/1887 Albrow Thomas 5/30/1888 cora Thomas 7/21/1890 Hattie Thomas 8/15/1895 married Jasper Stidham Ida Th...

Lowestoft ancestors Posted on: 01 Aug 2003, by  usmk1

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Suffolk > General

Many of my ancestors come from Lowestoft. I would be interested to hear from anyone reasearching Parker, Albrow, Thronton, Maffrey, Moss, Moore, and Colman.

Albrows of London and Kent, UK Posted on: 23 Nov 2003, by will bramhill

Surnames > Albrow

I am researching my wife Liz's family, and her maternal grandfather was an Albrow who lived in Leeds, Yorks. Personally, I wonder if there is a link to Holborough or Holbrow - an East Anglian name - and whe...

Re: Lowestoft ancestors Posted on: 21 Apr 2004, by  webbsareus1

I am looking for any info on henry Albrow, born approx 1832, he married Eliza, and had had Alice, Frederick, Eliza, Robert, James and Herbert. Any info on this family would be great!!

Re: Albrow of Lowestoft Posted on: 21 Apr 2004, by  webbsareus1

Surnames > Albrow

my husband's g.g.g.grandfather is Henry Albrow from Kirkly, lowestoft.Any info would be great!!!

Re: Albrow of Lowestoft Posted on: 21 Apr 2004, by  CCallow4201

Surnames > Albrow

Cold be Henry Jeremiah ALBROW b. 1838 or his son b. Henry jeremiah ALBROW b. 1858 ancestry posted at: http://www.my-ged.com/callow use the email contact there for further info..if it's the right family Cheers...

Re: Lowestoft ancestors Posted on: 22 Apr 2004, by  usmk1

Henry Albrow is the cousin of my Great Grandfather John Parker. Henry is the son of Jeremiah and Margaret Albrow. If you want more detail of this family, please contact me off list and then I can send a message...

Ancestry Posted on: 25 Jan 2005, by  CrAlbrow

Surnames > Albrow

I am Helen Albrow and I will be 21 next month. I was born and live in Coventry with my parents Carole and Ray. I am currently studying Psychology at Coventry University and am a member of Coventry Youth Orc...

Re: RODMAN INFO FROM BARBADOS RECORDS Posted on: 17 Feb 2005, by PMauer_1

Surnames > Rodman

...Newport,RI we beleive his mothers maiden name was Rodman. Do you have any Rodman females marrying Albro (Albrow) around such a time as could be his mother. This is a long shot I know but our family has been...

The Albrow name Posted on: 16 May 2006, by Tianne Albrow

Surnames > Albrow

Hi, my name is Tianne Albrow and I live in Australia with my husband Marc Albrow. He is from Twickenham, London. I was wondering where the surname came from? His parents still live there and there are uncles in ...

Family tree Posted on: 16 May 2006, by Tianne Albrow

Surnames > Albrow

Herbert and Margaret Albrow from Whitton had Christopher (1956), John and Kirk Albrow. Chris married Ursula and had Marc (1977) and Stephanie Albrow. Marc married Tianne and moved to Australia... Are we related to you

Re: William Durrant Posted on: 05 Sep 2006, by  kaseylass

Surnames > Durrant

...the line back from my grandfather and his mother. William had a daughter, Maria, who married Alfred Albrow in Gt Yarmouth in 1848. William is recorded as her father and his occupation as 'mariner'. This,...

Re: The Albrow name Posted on: 06 Oct 2006, by Janie Webb

Surnames > Albrow

Hi Tianne, I too have married into the Albrow's. My mother-in-law was Sylvia Albrow, daughter of Thomas Henry Albrow and Minnie Bull, born Camberwell London. Siblings - Phyllis Hetty, Peter, Thomas Reginald, Ri...

Re: Albrow of Lowestoft Posted on: 06 Oct 2006, by Janie Webb

Surnames > Albrow

Hi Paula, my husband's g grandfather was Henry Albrow. He was born in Lowestoft in C1830. Henry had two families running at the same time, his second "wife" only a year or two older than his old...

Re: The Albrow name Posted on: 06 Oct 2006, by  Chiefsub29

Surnames > Albrow

...churchyard, but Albrows all around, following the Norfolk Broads down to Lowestoft. There is also an Albrow and Daughter antique jewellery shop in Norwich.

A new Albro Surname DNA project Posted on: 09 Nov 2006, by Phil Albro

Surnames > Albro

...to the official project website at www.familytreedna.com/public/albrosurnameproj. This is also for ALBROW, ALBROUGH, and ALDBURG surnames.

New Albro/Albrow/Albrough/Aldburg surname DNA project Posted on: 09 Nov 2006, by Phil Albro

Surnames > Albrow

...to the official project website at www.familytreedna.com/public/albrosurnameproj. This is also for ALBROW, ALBROUGH, and ALDBURG surnames.

THE EARLY RECORDS OF THE TOWN OF PORTSMOUTH, RHODE ISLAND, Posted on: 20 Dec 2000, by  gwen_bjorkman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Rhode Island > Counties > Newport

THE EARLY RECORDS OF THE TOWN OF PORTSMOUTH, RHODE ISLAND, edited by The Librarian of the Rhode Island Historical Society. Providence, RI: E. L. Freeman & Sons, State Printers, 1901. At a Towne m...

New Albro Surname DNA project Posted on: 09 Nov 2006, by Phil Albro

Surnames > Albrough

Re: DeSouza Camelo and Campo Domiense Posted on: 16 Apr 2006, by Elizabeth R. CAMELO

Localities > South America > Brazil > States > Bahia

...CAMELO(FIRST NAME NOT KNOWN AT THIS STAGE) AND MATHILDA GATES.I HAVE 3 BROTHERS, JOHN(PASSED AWAY),DAVID AND ALBROW ONE SISTER, VICTORIA

THE EARLY RECORDS OF THE TOWN OF PORTSMOUTH, RHODE ISLAND Posted on: 20 Dec 2000, by  gwen_bjorkman

Surnames > West

THE EARLY RECORDS OF THE TOWN OF PORTSMOUTH, RHODE ISLAND, edited by The Librarian of the Rhode Island Historical Society. Providence, RI: E. L. Freeman & Sons, State Printers, 1901. At a Towne m...

Dickson's-4-23-00 Posted on: 23 Apr 2000, by Rose LCD-4-23-00

Surnames > Dickson

...a William Dickson who was married to a Gaynelle Witham Albro and she had a son named Jack or Jackie Albrow. Her dad, George Witham worked and died on the railroad in Texas in 1927. sound familiar??Rose LCD

William Dickson, b. ca. 1910-1918 Posted on: 18 Apr 2000, by Rose LCD-4-17-00

Surnames > Dickson

...married to a Gaynell (Orr/Witham/Albro), b. abt. 1910/1918, and had a step-son, Jack/Jackie/Jim Albro/Albrow, b. abt. 1937/38, possibly in Minnesota. They are related to the Warn/Warin/Wearn/Warren family o...

Dickson/Vernelson Posted on: 23 Apr 2000, by Rose LCD-4-23-00

Surnames > Dickson

...married a lady named Gaynell Witham Albro, and she had a son born in the 1930's named Jack/Jackie Albro/Albrow. After she divorced Mr. Albro, she married a William Dickson. Perhaps she changed the name of h...

J. L. Dickson-4-23-00 Posted on: 23 Apr 2000, by Rose LCD-4-23-00

Surnames > Dickson

...married a distant relative of mine named Gaynelle Witham Albro. She had a son named Jack/Jackie Albro/Albrow in the 1930's possibly in Minnesota. She divorced Mr. Albro and married a William Dickson, and sh...

Dickson/Cleveland-4-23-00 Posted on: 23 Apr 2000, by Rose LCD-4-23-00

Surnames > Dickson

...Dickson probably b. ca. 1910/18, that married a distant relative of mine, named Gaynelle Witham Albro/Albrow. She had a son named Jackie Albro, then later married Mr. William Dickson, according to other rel...

Starks of Liverpool, Manchester, Castleford (Yorks), UK Posted on: 01 Oct 2006, by  Chiefsub29

Surnames > Starks

------- 1901 Nellie's father was John Thompson Starks At time of Nellie's marriage to Edgar Albrow in 1906, she was living at 16 Halton Street Leeds. In 1901 Nellie lived above a bakery/confectionery...

Westgate family Posted on: 30 Oct 2004, by  jjjm44

Surnames > Westgate

...Westgate, his father Godfry Westgate, and Godfry’s father was James Westgate, who was married to Mary Albrow. If you are working on this line let me know, we can share info. Thanks Jim Madden

Michael RIVETT, 1769-1835, SFK, England Posted on: 31 Oct 1999, by  CCallow4201

Surnames > Rivett

Interested in Michael RIVETT 1769-1835 a.k.a. Michael ALBROW m Sarah TAYLOR 1806, Halesworth, SFK, England. Michael was an innkeeper at Haddiscoe, Norfolk,England, when he died 19 jan 1835. Any information...

Re: The Albrow name Posted on: 19 Nov 2006, by  boo1962

Surnames > Albrow

my wife, Jane is the daughter of Richard Bull Albrow and she was born in Brixton, London. she has an older brother and sister and they all live in the forest of dean. her grandmother's name was minnie albrow.

Re: The Albrow name Posted on: 07 Dec 2006, by  albrowmd

Surnames > Albrow

hi janie you dont know me but i am jane's brother tony and richard bull albrow was my dad , would love to chat and find out about 46 year of life about my cousin's we never seen. i am going to do the famil...

thomas and minnie albrow Posted on: 07 Dec 2006, by  albrowmd

Surnames > Albrow

looking for all my cousin's and any info on thomas and minnie albrow to start tree

Re: The Albrow name Posted on: 10 Dec 2006, by  albrowmd

Surnames > Albrow

hi tianne,my name is tony albrow and am from the same albrow's as janie from melbourne my dad was richard bull albrow from london but we are in the forest of dean. just starting tree so you never know we could ch...

albrow / bull Posted on: 17 Apr 2007, by  albrowmd

Surnames > Albrow

hi i am tony albrow and i am looking for any info on thomas henry albrow and his wife my nan minnie bull and if anyone know's janie webb from australia ask her to email tony we seem to have lost each other . tha...

Albrow family Posted on: 09 May 2007, by  BenAlbrow

Surnames > Albrow

My name is Ben Albrow. I have brothers Robert Albrow and Simon Albrow. We were born in Cape Town South Africa where we all still live. Our father Tom Albrow was born in Southampton (UK) in 1940 and married Anne Roberts. Apa...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.