Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Frewen" - 66 Messages

per page

GREEN/FRUIN(FREWEN,FREWIN) Posted on: 14 Mar 2003, by Dan Green

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > New York

I am seeking information about the GREEN/FRUIN (FREWEN, FREWIN) families. The family headed by Robert Frewin immigrated May 9, 1863 from County tipperary, Ireland. Those who arrived from Ireland were: Rober...

McGrath, Ryan, Gleeson, etc. Posted on: 30 Jan 2000, by Janet Crawford

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Tipperary > General

Hi everyone. I guess I will have to jump into this group also. Our line is the Quillinans from Upper Raheen, Solohead Beg, Tipp. and also Tipperary Town. We seem to have Ryans, McGraths, Gleesons and ...

Re: Neuenschwander/Niceschwander Posted on: 05 Jan 2002, by  D_SMITH

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Paulding

send snail mail address,I'll send you some information

Neuenschwander/Niceschwander Posted on: 28 Jan 2001, by Dora Niceschwander Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Paulding

...Jr.and Orpha Reager Ward,Jonas Henry and Mary Magdalene Burner Ward,and John Charles and Francis Rice Frewen are thought to have been in the area also.I would like to learn anything I can about any of them.

1851 census look up Posted on: 12 Apr 2006, by  leightaygill

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Herefordshire > General

I'm looking for the Frowein family who I believe were living in Linton, Hereford area. The head of the family would have been George and I know that he had a daughter called Mary Ann b: 1938/9 I wo...

Frewens Posted on: 13 Nov 2000, by Cole Goodwin

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Limerick > General

Although I have been in touch with a Bob Frewen (presumably the one to which you refer), he has not hired me. Although I will be duplicating an ancient text at the Library of Congress which contains referen...

Irish Frewens Posted on: 12 Nov 2000, by Brian M. Carr

Are you the one that Bob Frewen hired to research the original immigrants from Sussex to settle in Castleconnell, Co. Limerick c. 1650 ?

Frewens in Limerick Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by Cole Goodwin

...professional genealogist conducting research in Limerick (specifically) and in Ireland and the U.K. on the Frewen surname. If you would like to contact me, my e-mail is cole_goodwin@hotmail.com. Sincerely,...

Re: Bunkiln?, County of Limerick Posted on: 06 Aug 2002, by Helen Ryan Christensen

...Chicago and another to Montana? My grandfather, Jeremiah Ryan, was born in Limerick of Thomas and Lizzy Frewen Ryan circa 1865. He immigrated along with at least one brother who stayed in Chicago. Jerry ...

froon/frewen/fruin Posted on: 18 Aug 2000, by  AlicePeters51

I am searching for my great grandmother born Limerick circa 1835 and died Charleville, Queensland, Australia 1884. She married James Giles at Toowoomba Qld 1957. I can't find anything for Froon and as...

Margaret FREWEN of Castleconnell, # 56 Posted on: 17 Feb 2000, by Brian M. Carr

Margaret FREWEN was a great-grandaunt of mine who moved to Chicago,Il and married a ? MulBrandon. They had one son named Charles. She moved back to Castleconnell in the 1920s with Charles after being widowe...

Landowners, circa 1870 Posted on: 12 Sep 1999, by  jeanrice

To view the first portions of this list please enter the word landowners and/or acres into the black search function (several eons) at this Co. Limerick IR Genconnect-Rootsweb Queries website. Contin...

Charles Henry Claridge (1865-1945) Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by  ishea_1

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > General

...where he opened a dairy, retiring about a year ago. Survived by four daughters, Ethel, Mrs. William Frewen, Montreal; Mabel, Mrs. Harry L. Dares, Dartmouth; Jane, Mrs. John Gillis, Sydney; Anne, at home; si...

Fruins/Frewins/Frewens etc Posted on: 23 Jun 2001, by  accommodation

Surnames > Fruin

...http://www.frewin.com, and drop in to the message board at http://www.the-net.co.uk/frewin/board.htm Over 7000 Fruin/Frewen/Frewin/Frewings are listed in a database spanning 1500AD to the present. Lawren...

Landowners in Co. Tipperary, Ireland, the latter part of the 1870s Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by  jeanrice

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Tipperary > General

Per genealogy library reference book, the following individuals owned one or more acres of land in Co. Tipperary, Ireland, the latter part of the 1870s: 1. Maria Falkiner, address Spring Gardens, Naa...

GAYNOR, John of Castleconnell (Limerick) Posted on: 24 Aug 2001, by Brian M. Carr

Surnames > Gaynor

...book, apparently to signify ownership, that was brought over when my great-grandfather, John Browne FREWEN, emigrated from Castleconnell, Co. Limerick in 1860 to Philadelphia. There is a possibility that t...

Re: John Broadley, b. 1854 in Streetlam, Yorkshire Posted on: 05 Oct 2003, by Helen Rothery (Nee Broadley)

Surnames > Broadley

FURTHER TO MY PREVIOUS POSTING, THE JOHN WILLIAM BROADLEY I MENTIONED MARRIED POLLY FREWIN (OR FREWEN).

James McEvoy Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by Cary Kittrell

Surnames > McEvoy

I'm looking for any information on James B.A. McEvoy and his wife Sarah Frewen, they were married on March 26, 1900, they had one child her name at birth was Marie/Mary McEvoy, born Nov. 1, 1900, she was le...

Re: Cosgroves from Abbey County Clare Posted on: 06 Jan 2007, by  snake411

Surnames > McGrath

Bob thanks for your reply.Eliza Cosgrove married William Frewen in Australia around 1852/53.so I don't think it would be the same line. But I am also looking for McGrath's in Newport area from 1800's onward...

Re: Cosgroves from Abbey County Clare Posted on: 06 Jan 2007, by  ryanhorse

Surnames > McGrath

I don't know of your McGraths but I do know of a Brian M.Carr who is researching Frewen, his email address is mcilcar@comcast.net If I find out anything on McGraths I'll drop you a line I'm looking to fi...

Re: Cosgroves from Abbey County Clare Posted on: 05 Jan 2007, by  ryanhorse

Surnames > McGrath

There is a William Frewen living in Castleconnell, Limerick which is very close to Newport and I think they were originally from Newport. Bob Ryan

Cosgroves from Abbey County Clare Posted on: 04 Jan 2007, by  snake411

Surnames > McGrath

...and Had two girls that i know of. Eliza and Sarah. They went to Australia . Eliza married a William Frewen and Sarah married Michael McGrath. I believe denis Cosgrove was a farmer

Re: Patrick McGrath & Eliza Frewen Posted on: 08 Feb 2007, by  snake411

Surnames > McGrath

...married a Sarah Cosgrove from Clare in Australia. She has a sister Eliza Cosgrove who married William Frewen also in Australia. I don't know if this might be a Frewen connection for you though. Regards Kathleen

Re: Patrick McGrath & Eliza Frewen Posted on: 08 Feb 2007, by  snake411

Surnames > McGrath

I have a Patrick McGrath/MacGrath born in 1824 Newport Tipperary. Father Thomas MacGrath ;Mother Honora Grace; He has siblings named Michael born 1821; James born 1826; John born 1829; Thomas born 1...

Re: Searching for McGrath Family Members Posted on: 23 Feb 2007, by  snake411

Surnames > McGrath

Hi Bob we have had contact before . My GGGrandmothers sister Eliza married William Frewen in Australia and I have just found some info that may be helpful to the Frewens if they are connected. Eliza's name ...

per page