Search the Boards

Search Results for "Frewen" - 63 Messages

per page

Landowners Posted on: 17 May 1999, by  jeanrice

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Galway > General

Per genealogy library reference book, some individuals who owned one acre or more of property in the latter part of the 1870s in Co. Galway, Ireland included: 1. Charles L. Fitzgerald, address Mayo, ...

Landowners Posted on: 03 Dec 1999, by  jeanrice

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Cork > General

Per genealogy library reference book, the following individuals owned one or more acres of land in Co. Cork, Ireland, the latter part of the 1870s. Note, an usual first or middle name may be the surna...

Elizabeth Frewen HUBBARD Posted on: 23 Jul 1999, by Brian M. Carr

Surnames > Hubbard

I am looking for Elizabeth FREWEN born c.1845-1865 in Castleconnell, Co. Limerick, Ireland emmigrated to NYC, estblished a hairdressing business @ vicinity of 42nd Fifth Ave, and married a dentist named HU...

McGrath, Ryan, Gleeson, etc. Posted on: 30 Jan 2000, by Janet Crawford

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Tipperary > General

Hi everyone. I guess I will have to jump into this group also. Our line is the Quillinans from Upper Raheen, Solohead Beg, Tipp. and also Tipperary Town. We seem to have Ryans, McGraths, Gleesons and ...

Landowners in Co. Tipperary, Ireland, the latter part of the 1870s Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by  jeanrice

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Tipperary > General

Per genealogy library reference book, the following individuals owned one or more acres of land in Co. Tipperary, Ireland, the latter part of the 1870s: 1. Maria Falkiner, address Spring Gardens, Naa...

Giles Kerry/Australia Posted on: 03 Oct 2000, by  AlicePeters51

Surnames > Giles

I am looking for details for James Giles b1835approx Kerry Ireland and Jane(or MaryJane) Froon(Frewen/fruin) b 1835approx Limerick Ireland. Marr 1857 Toowoomba Australia Jane died 1884 Charleville Queenslan...

Sebaugh, Evelyn Posted on: 11 Oct 2000, by  mad_about_gen...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Norton

...Norcatur, died Sept. 27, 2000. She was born June 9, 1923, in McCook, Neb. to Frank and Minnie (Betts) Frewen. She married Lowell Sebaugh, who survives. Burial in Norcatur Cemtery. Hays Daily News Salina Jou...

Re: James Thomas Ryan of Chicago/Tipparary Posted on: 12 Dec 2001, by  helenmarierya...

Surnames > Ryan

...up in Anaconda, and filed on a homestead. We know his father was Thomas Ryan and mother was Lizzie Frewen. He had brothers that settled in Chicago and it was said that one ran for the Senate but was defea...

Joseph E. Bridge Obit Posted on: 11 May 2002, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Forsyth

...and was owner and president of Bridgeways Trucking Co. in Rural Hall. Surviving are his wife, Mary Frewen Bridge; five children, Jean Bridge Craig, Christopher W. Bridge, Katherine DeMaria, Mary-Ann Merri...

Re: William Currence, b. 1715/1727, Ulster Posted on: 14 Sep 2002, by Hugh Macartney

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Down > General

...Curragh,Currel, Curry, Currane,Curren,Curtin or Cureen. Friend could be (de) Freyne, French, Frehy,Friel or Frew/Frewen. There is a Somerset name from England spelled Friend or Frend and first recorded as ...

Re: margret breen Posted on: 15 Jan 2003, by  Brian Carr

Surnames > Breen

Hi Fred, I have a Margaret A. Breen, daughter of Patrick Breen (an alderman in Reading, PA) born 9 July 1902, died August 1966. She lived on Cotton Street. Your information jives except for Andrew's b...

Patrick McGrath & Eliza Frewen Posted on: 30 Aug 2003, by laura dion

Surnames > McGrath

searching for information on patrick mcgrath m. elizabeth frewen, parents of patrick thomas and hanora (hanorann), siblings: john, thomas, bridget, james, edward. believed to be from tipperary or clare, em...

Re: Samuel SHAW Posted on: 21 Nov 2003, by Hugh Macartney

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Down > General

Frew and Frewen are distinct personal names derived from the Anglo-Saxon name, Freowine. Frew is fairly numerous in north-east Ulster while Frewen is found in Dublin and Cork.

Gore 1790 Directory for Liverpool, right here. With his additions. Posted on: 10 Aug 2004, by  HughTornabene...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

Abbatt Robert, merchant, Mayor hill, St. Ann's Counting house, &c. 2, Matthew st. Abbott Miss Margaret, 5, Pitt st. Abbott Alexander, excise officer, back of 40, Chapel st. Abbott Edward, pocket ...

Re: Patrick McGrath & Eliza Frewen Posted on: 10 Apr 2006, by  philipprobins...

Surnames > McGrath

My Great Aunt Catherine Ginevan was married to a Thomas Frewen, Thomas died 8. Jabuary 1926. He came from Glen of Aherlow, Co. Tipperary Ireland. There are still family there, I have a cousin Thomas P. Frewen st...

Obit: McCARTHY; Lily Lambert McCarthy--d.app.04/2006 Posted on: 23 Apr 2006, by  666888

Topics > Obituaries

..."truly diplomatic" when they dined with them. With the austere Admiral Sir John (Black Jack) Frewen, whom she met at an English dinner party, she campaigned against the demolition of some handso...

Re: Breen family Killarney,Co. Kerry to Xenia, Ohio Posted on: 29 Apr 2006, by Brian M. Carr

Surnames > Breen

...to Reading, PA Co. Galway: BRADY & JENNINGS to Lynn, MA Co. Limerick: BROWN (city: St. John) , FREWEN (Castleconnell) to Philadelphia Co. Kerry: BREEN (Glencar) to Reading, PA Co: Cork: HICKEY to Ph...

GREEN/FRUIN(FREWEN,FREWIN) Posted on: 14 Mar 2003, by Dan Green

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > New York

I am seeking information about the GREEN/FRUIN (FREWEN, FREWIN) families. The family headed by Robert Frewin immigrated May 9, 1863 from County tipperary, Ireland. Those who arrived from Ireland were: Rober...

Neuenschwander/Niceschwander Posted on: 28 Jan 2001, by Dora Niceschwander Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Paulding

...Jr.and Orpha Reager Ward,Jonas Henry and Mary Magdalene Burner Ward,and John Charles and Francis Rice Frewen are thought to have been in the area also.I would like to learn anything I can about any of them.

Re: Neuenschwander/Niceschwander Posted on: 05 Jan 2002, by  D_SMITH

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Paulding

send snail mail address,I'll send you some information

1851 census look up Posted on: 12 Apr 2006, by  leightaygill

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Herefordshire > General

I'm looking for the Frowein family who I believe were living in Linton, Hereford area. The head of the family would have been George and I know that he had a daughter called Mary Ann b: 1938/9 I wo...

Charles Henry Claridge (1865-1945) Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by  ishea_1

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > General

...where he opened a dairy, retiring about a year ago. Survived by four daughters, Ethel, Mrs. William Frewen, Montreal; Mabel, Mrs. Harry L. Dares, Dartmouth; Jane, Mrs. John Gillis, Sydney; Anne, at home; si...

Re: Bunkiln?, County of Limerick Posted on: 06 Aug 2002, by Helen Ryan Christensen

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Limerick > General

...Chicago and another to Montana? My grandfather, Jeremiah Ryan, was born in Limerick of Thomas and Lizzy Frewen Ryan circa 1865. He immigrated along with at least one brother who stayed in Chicago. Jerry ...

Landowners, circa 1870 Posted on: 12 Sep 1999, by  jeanrice

To view the first portions of this list please enter the word landowners and/or acres into the black search function (several eons) at this Co. Limerick IR Genconnect-Rootsweb Queries website. Contin...

Margaret FREWEN of Castleconnell, # 56 Posted on: 17 Feb 2000, by Brian M. Carr

Margaret FREWEN was a great-grandaunt of mine who moved to Chicago,Il and married a ? MulBrandon. They had one son named Charles. She moved back to Castleconnell in the 1920s with Charles after being widowe...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.