Search the Boards

Search Results for "Pullens" - 350 Messages

per page

PEDRICK, JENKINS Posted on: 15 May 1998, by  sears44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Adams

...PLACES IN OKLAHOMA AND DIED IN ARLINGTON, TEXAS AT HER SON'S HOME IN NOVEMBER, 1953. SHE WAS RICHARD PULLEN'S GREAT GRANDMOTHER.

James Pullen Posted on: 03 Jan 1999, by  sarahgura

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Washtenaw

Rob, Thanks for your quick response. Yes! Jane who married Ira Wood was one of James Pullen's daughters. I'll write to you directly. Thanks.

Nicholas PULLEN in Sodus, NY Posted on: 13 Mar 1999, by  sarahgura

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Wayne

...Sarah died in 1856. What became of the daughters? I'm interested in corresponding with anyone who has PULLENs in Wayne Co. or Ontario Co. Thanks in advance. Sarah

RE: STOTT FAMILY -- Brian STOTT Posted on: 21 Oct 1999, by CarolynKent

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Lancaster

...Pullen connection. Jedediah Pullen b 1738 in Lancaster Co VA is my direct connection. I have more on the Pullens and would be glad to share. Carolyn Kent

PULLEN family in Allegan Posted on: 19 Sep 1999, by  sarahgura

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Allegan

I have been researching the PULLENs and related families in Allegan county for about 13 years. William Pullen and his wife, Nancy Field, settled on a farm east of Allegan in 1837. Their children stayed in th...

Malcolm Juniper Hall Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by  eiwb4430

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Johnson

...from Johnson County. He was born March 7, 1862 in Jefferson County, and died in Johnson Co, 56th GMD, Pullen's District, January 5, 1828. Buried at Sardis Church Cemetery. He married Gussie______? Was a farm...

Cauthon Wade connection Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by  chucktx

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Cass

...1894. Her oldest brother James Thomas Shelton had children that married into my mothers family (the Pullen's) and my fathers (O'bannon's). Let me know if there any other questions. Hopefully I'll be able to h...

Pullens of Virgina Posted on: 24 Sep 2000, by  wolfefam_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Loudoun

I don't have information about those Pullens, but I do have a William Pullen born 1776 in Virginia. Later lived in Alabama

Meredith Eli (Dink) Adams Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by Barbara Stuart Maudlin

Surnames > Adams

...Foreman, AR and then moved to Mena, AR. Who were his parents? I know there was a close relationship to the Pullens when he was growing up but haven't been able to find any other information. Any help would b...

Elisha Pullen Posted on: 29 Dec 2000, by  pcribbet1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Lancaster

...have been in NC before arriving in Wilkes Co., GA sometime around 1800. Can you tell me if any of the Pullens you have as the heirs to Giles Robinson had any sons named Elisha? Would be willing to share info...

Brian & Mary Stott Pullen Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  Morrison5755

Pat - Mary STOTT was Brian PULLEN's mother. His wife's name was Mary EWELL, d/o Charles EWELL. Jonathan married Jane CLOUGHTON.

Pullen,Stott,Ewell,Cloughton Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  pcribbet1

...Mary Ewell and Mary Stott his mother. Do you by chance know the names of Jonathan & Jane Cloughton Pullen's children? My gg-grandfather was Elisha Pullen born 1781 in VA. We believe from the Lancaster Co....

James H. Turner Posted on: 24 Jan 2001, by Howard Grisso - Obit Transcriber

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Creek

...Turner of Brunswick, GA, and Steven Turner of Oakhurst; daughters Linda Turner of Okemah, OK, and Pam Pullens of Oakhurst; brother William Turner of Kellyville; sisters Ada Thomas of Wagoner, OK, Virgie Ingr...

Samuel and Elizabeth Campbell Grove Posted on: 05 Apr 2001, by Shellee Anderson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Meigs

...County. Abram married Mary Jane Pilcher, 4 February 1845 in Meigs County. William Lenly married Sarah Pullens on 23 November 1843 in Meigs County. Samuel married Catherine S. Wills, 3 February 1859 in Meigs ...

Bragg and Pullen Posted on: 12 Apr 2001, by Helen O'Connor

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Bristol

...Maine without her and died in/abt 1811 Sidney, Kennebec, ME. Would be interested in learning of Nicholas Pullen's and Mary Tucker's parents/ancestry. Helen O'Connor, boconnor@sisna.com

Pullen Posted on: 01 May 2001, by  karenwise45

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Wright

...Milton B. age 23 Gilbert age 11 Ella J. Petty - a boarder age 15 born in Indiana Those are the only Pullen's listed in Corinna. Hope it helps. Karen

Pullens in Gloucester Posted on: 12 Jun 2001, by  pcribbet1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Gloucester

Does anyone know if Robert Pullens b.1672 Gloucester m. Margarett Price b.1674 Gloucester was related to the Pullin/Pullen family in Lancaster, Northumberland, Middlesex and Richmond County? First know Pulle...

Re: Pullens in Gloucester Posted on: 14 Jul 2001, by  p_cribbet

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Gloucester

Thanks for the reply. My Pullens belonged to Christ Church, Middlesex, Christ Church, Lancaster, St. Mary's White Chapel, Lancaster, North Franham, Richmond & St Stephens in Northumberland.

Re: Pullens in Gloucester Posted on: 14 Jul 2001, by LHBurruss

...& White Chapel in Lancaster still exist. Not sure about Northumberland parishes. I wonder if the Pullens and Pullers are versions of the same Gloucester name? The famous Marine general of WWII, "Ch...

Re: Pullens Posted on: 06 Aug 2001, by  johnburton13

Topics > Military > Civil War > Georgia > General

John Pullens married Barbara Mabry and they had 4 children. Barbara M. Pullens was my great grandmother, she moved to Alabama and homestead 160 acres of land in what is now Etowah County. John Pullens died the same year m...

Re: Spicer Posted on: 26 Aug 2001, by Stanley D. Moses

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Talladega

...Alabama. 3. iii. BEULA A. SPICER, b. 1869, Alabama. iv. PATSY SPICER, b. 1872, Alabama; m. WILLIAM PULLENS. 4. v. MARY ELIZABETH SPICER, b. May 1878, Georgia. vi. MAVIS A. SPICER, b. 1879, Alabama; m. WALT...

Re: Poisel Posted on: 29 Aug 2001, by Mildred Hanselman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Porter

...believe your Martha Jenny Poisel was the 6th child of George Washington Poisel and his second wife, Sarah Pullens Mitchell. This Martha Poisel was born about 1862. It would brobaly be a good idea to check t...

Re: goolsby of virginia Posted on: 09 Sep 2001, by  amy_kenneley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Unknown

...lumber for lumber companies, where he met his wife, Dena Pullins Huffer. Her maiden name was Pullins(Pullens) and he was widowed from a ___Huffer, having two children by 1st husband: Willie(female) and Marsh...

Re: Abraham Pullen, George Pullen, David Pullen, Va. to Ky. Posted on: 16 Sep 2001, by  jsmith7743

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Fauquier

...(b-1838-Ky), who married I. H. Mossbarger. Emily would be my children's gg grandmother. I think my Pullens were from Va. to Ky. If they are the same, thanks for the info, it allows me to go one more gener...

Elisha EDDY/Elona PULLEN m. 1833 in Exeter, ME Posted on: 24 Sep 2001, by  sarahgura

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Penobscot

...these people, please write to Jack Silliman at jack@silliman.com He is trying to find the name of Elona Pullens parents. Thanks.

PULLEN families of Kennebec Co., ME Posted on: 24 Sep 2001, by  sarahgura

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Kennebec

...Maine. I have a large database of info. and would like to share it with others who are researching. The Pullens went to Winthrop, ME and then spread out though Kennebec Co. to other towns. Thanks.

Re: Martha Jane Pullum Landrum Posted on: 13 Jan 2002, by  p_cribbet

Surnames > Pullum

...passed thru the Carolinas or even lived there for a brief time. My research in VA centered around the Pullens of the Northern Neck Counties. Just recently I found a probate record for a Thomas Pullum/Pullo...

Re: PULLEN families in Penobscot Co., ME Posted on: 05 Feb 2002, by  @@mdws@mdwswe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Penobscot

Sarah, Are you seeking information on Pullens only of Penobscot County or all Maine Pullens? In my line I begin to trace my ggg-grandmother Lona Pullen in Anson, Maine then back through Winthrop, Maine; before th...

Pullen of Fort Rixon Posted on: 08 Apr 2002, by yvonne siggery

Localities > Africa > Zimbabwe > General

Hello, Any information on the Pullen's of Fort Rixon will be appreciated. Can someone tell me what is MR GSC because I was sent this record: "Cecil Pullen was the son of Thomas and Mary Maria Pullen - s...

Jenkins Family Reunion Posted on: 09 Apr 2002, by  Dan36066

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Rappahannock

...time for our Jenkins Family reunion again! These are decendants of Abraham Jenkins (circa 1740) plus Pullens, Atkins, Dodsons, Rutherfords, Butlers, Finchams, Jeffries, et al - most are related in Rappahann...

Re: Pullen Posted on: 13 Apr 2002, by Tom Crump

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Nacogdoches

I have Pullens who were in Tyler and Angelina Counties after about 1838. There could be a connection and I will be glad to compare notes.

Re: Nicholas PULLEN in Sodus, NY Posted on: 30 Apr 2002, by  sarahgura

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Wayne

...relation, moved to Allegan County, Michigan in 1836 and remained there. Since then four generations of Pullens have lived on the same land. I'll look forward to corresponding with you soon.

Reply for Ivy Trott Posted on: 17 May 2002, by Yvonne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Thomas

...soon to have a clue or two with the help of Dave and Derek. W. Jervois found my grand father Cecil Pullen''s baptism entry in the Bishops register which states that Mary Maria nee Phillips and Thomas Pullen a...

Re: REAVES IN S.C./HIRAM/JAMES/AVIA/WM/NANCY/SARA Posted on: 21 May 2002, by  judyferriswen...

Surnames > Reeves

...was Abraham Pardun, mother Mary Ann Pullen. I have many details about the Parduns but nothing on the Pullens. My grandmother's married name was Ferris and lived in the Iowa/Nebraska area all of her life. T...

Re: Pullens of Virgina Posted on: 04 Aug 2002, by  LLBROWN50

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Loudoun

...and Alabama that you have uncovered information? I am researching my great-great grandmother Lavinia Pullens who was born in Alabama about 1856. I also know that her mother Dinah Pullens was born in Virginia abou...

Pullen, Margarerite Posted on: 03 Sep 2002, by  RuthAnnMontgo...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Rock

...hearted family expect to return to their Minnesota home on Thursday accompanied by Dr. C. M. Smith, Mrs. Pullen's brother. May 20, 1890, The Tribune, p. 1, col. 3, Evansville, Wisconsin

Re: Cooks in Cass County? Posted on: 25 Sep 2002, by Lisa mann

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Cass

I'm reseacrhing this line too, and have some sketchy infor on David Cook and Sarah Pullens that i'd be happy to share. I'm tracing James Greenup Cook the son of david & Sarah. I think he was born in 18...

Re: McIntyre Posted on: 30 Sep 2002, by  ctone552000t

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Tasmania > General

hi read your message and am also looking for my ancesters,the pullens they moved too australia but dont no what date they also had 5 children one of the daughters was named marie loiuse pullen died in aus...

Re: Truscott Family in Australia NSW Posted on: 30 Sep 2002, by  ctone552000t

Localities > Oceania > Australia > General

...named mary loiuse she also is deceasd l hpoe this helps ,my mothers relatives came out of tasmania nee pullens ........ craig

Re: James Frazier & Family of Rappahannock County Posted on: 09 Nov 2002, by  ssdiesel44_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Rappahannock

Hi, We may be related my mother"s Mother name was Lessie Mae Frazier Pullen she was married to my grandfather Robert Edward Pullen. My name is Patricia Ann Coley-Strong. I live in Reno Nevada. ...

Re: James Frazier & Family of Rappahannock County Posted on: 09 Nov 2002, by  ssdiesel44_1

Hi, We may be related my mother"s Mother name was Lessie Mae Frazier Pullen she was married to my grandfather Robert Edward Pullen. My name is Patricia Ann Coley-Strong. I live in Reno Nevada. ...

George A. Pullen Posted on: 25 Dec 2002, by  ardispierce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Allegan

...Robert Pullen and Herbert Morgan, both of California. He was preceded in death by his wife Louise. At Mr. Pullen's request, there will be no public services. Private graveside services will be held at Oakwood...

Pullens Posted on: 17 Jan 2003, by Gord Wyatt

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > General

...and my grandfather came to Canada around 1904. Does anyone know anything about these Holborn District Pullens...William Joseph Pullen, wife Annie (Harris), children Annie, Louisa, William and Alice?

Andrew Manning Posted on: 22 Jan 2003, by  RuthAnnMontgo...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Rock

...work, so that he was unusually appreciated by the public. He was at one time in the employ of George L. Pullen's father. Later he was with Winston and Bennett. For over twenty-seven years he has been ...

Elijah Pullum York Co. 1657 Posted on: 19 Feb 2003, by  p_cribbet

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > York

...Joseph & Henry that resided in York Co. in early 1700s. Any information on the Colonial York Co Pullens would be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Baker family-surname Pullen Posted on: 28 Feb 2003, by Derek Pullen

Surnames > Pullen

Out of curiosity, do you have any other information about Pullens who were jockeys? The GGGrandfather, Thomas Pullen is supposed to have been a jockey but i have not been able to confirm this or trace where ...

Re: Baker family-surname Pullen Posted on: 14 Mar 2003, by  ertriad

Surnames > Pullen

No information about any Pullen's I'm afraid !

James (Jim) Wilkes Posted on: 10 Aug 2003, by  carryben

Surnames > Wilkes

...the Somewhere in the Jackson District, in Dublin, GA. He is my great grandfather--He married Trudie Pullens (Pullins). They had 3 children Troy,Carrie, and Duke (Dukie) nick name Buck. He had a brother named...

David Tucker/Carrie Wilkes (Wilks) Posted on: 10 Aug 2003, by  carryben

Surnames > Tucker

...and widowed when this census was taken. Carrie was 19 years old in 1930 and her parents were Trudie Pullens Wilkes, and James (Jim) Wilkes. She had 2 brothers Troy and Duke (Buck) Wilkes. David and Carrie Tu...

Re: Baker family-surname Pullen Posted on: 12 Dec 2003, by  annbelmont

Surnames > Pullen

...was born in Mayfield Gloucestershire in 1795. Hesettled in Hobart Tasmania and raised a family. The Pullens are known as horsepeople, and my grandmother used to break and train horses. Ann Belmont

per page
© 2006-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.