Search the Boards

Search Results for "Sloss" - 268 Messages

per page

H A JAMES 2234, Butler Co. Posted on: 12 Oct 1998, by Sandi Gorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Biographies

...has asked of the people. March 15, 1882, he was married to Sarah E. Smith, daughter of John and Nancy (Sloss) Smith of Simpson County. She was born there March 9, 1839. Mr. James is one ...

Thomas NEEL (1843) Posted on: 06 Apr 1999, by  bobbyjay

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Butler

Will of Thomas NEEL Butler Co., KY, Will Book 1, pp 124-128 I Thomas NEEL of Butler County and State of Kentucky doeth this day make and ["publish" crossed out] ordain this my last will an...

Query Posted on: 26 Jun 1999, by Barbara Hitch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > York

...1861. He left 4 sons, Joseph, Samuel, John, and William. Also, seeking information on his wife, Sarah Sloss. Following his death, she moved to Orange Cty, NC where she died abt 1891.

Fergusson/Sloss Posted on: 02 Nov 1999, by William L. Sloss

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Ayrshire > General

My Great-Grandmother Janet (Jessie) Fergusson, b. abt. 1820 in Mauchline, Ayrshire, married James Sloss, b. abt. 1816, in Mauchline, Ayrshire. Possibly there is a connection here. Please respond to neves@o...

William Ross (d. 4.19.1915) Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  jchobits

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Santa Clara

...- In Los Gatos, Cal., April 19, 1915, William ROSS, husband of Mary P. ROSS and father of Mrs. Edna SLOSS, Marshall A. ROSS, Dr. F.W. ROSS, Mr. Helen E. GOEHR and Dwight Z. ROSS, a native of Illinois, aged...

James McAdams Posted on: 29 May 2000, by Becky

...Is there any connection to the James you are looking for? My line stops at John's marriage to Sarah Sloss. I have partial information on Sarah's parents but nothing on John. If you can add any information ...

Fritchey-Sloss-Boots van buren crawford co ark Posted on: 16 Jun 2000, by carroll-lisa malone

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Crawford

...william mckinley fritchey born in van buren crawford county ark 1891 and wm married in van buren molly bee sloss in 1913 cyberlee@easynews.com

FRITCHEY/ARCH Posted on: 24 Jun 2000, by EARL WILLIAM FRITCHEY II

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Crawford

NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET JUST STARTING

People in Crawford County Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by  SmithJoeE

Earl Can you be a bit more specific on the names...I can supply burial data and marriage data in Crawford County. Need to know who to look for. Joe

Sloss Family Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by Rick Fenwick

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Londonderry > General

Just beginning to look at the Sloss side of my family and have very little to go on. Family imigrated to Canada ca 1865; Robert Sloss (my GG-Grandfather) was 5 when they arrived. Settled in Ontario and eventual...

Louis Sloss obit - 1902 Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  carolynschwab...

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Marin

...heart failure after a few days illness, although he had been in poor health for several months. LOUIS SLOSS was a native of Bavaria, 79 years of age, and was regarded as one of the wealthy and most substan...

Watson/Drummond Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  DouglasHeath1...

...SPIERS2 WATSON (JOHN1) was born February 19, 1816 in Mauchline, Ayr, and died in july. He married JEAN SLOSS DRUMMOND November 19, 1841 in Mauchline, Ayr, daughter of WILLIAM DRUMMOND and MARY SLOSS. She was bo...

Farquhar & Lindsay Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  DouglasHeath1...

If anyone can add to this list or needs further info contact myself diectly at dheath@telusplanet.net Doug Heath Edmonton, Alberta Canada Descendants of Thomas LINDSAY I Generation No. 1 1. THOMAS1...

SLOSS/MCKEOWN FAMILY Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by  marlenevanhoo...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Londonderry > General

Researching relatives from Curragh (Curran?) Maghera Derry Ireland. David Sloss b-unknown, Mary Ann Mckeown b-1836 Curragh Maghera Derry Ireland, m-10 February 1859 Curragh Maghera Derry Ireland. Son Rober...

Sloss Posted on: 21 Sep 2000, by  jllasater

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Kent > General

Looking for info on my Grandfather Reginald Stewart Sloss, born February 7 1887 in Dartford, Kent, England. Was in the armed forces in Canada. His original overseas unit was 17th Battalion from which he wa...

Looking for relatives and information Posted on: 11 Dec 2000, by  llc1962

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

Looking for information on the following people: John Frank O'Bannon David B. Murphy Martha Sloss Elvira Counsell William Isom O'Bannon (April 15, 1870 - April 16, 1942) Ida May Belle Murphy (Oct. 5, 187...

Looking for relatives Posted on: 11 Dec 2000, by  llc1962

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Madison

Looking for information on the following people: John Frank O'Bannon David B. Murphy Martha Sloss Elvira Counsell William Isom O'Bannon (April 15, 1870 - April 16, 1942) Ida May Belle Murphy (Oct. 5, 187...

EASTMAN Posted on: 18 Mar 2001, by ahl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Franklin

...Wednesday, at Frankfort Regional Medical Center, Frankfort, Kentucky Age: 63 Parents: Walter and Edith Sloss Lawrence (deceased) Husband: Elmer R. Eastman Son: Walter J. Hoffeld, Arlington, Virginia Step-s...

Re: Kathrine Lucille Hayes Posted on: 03 Aug 2001, by  cobralola

Surnames > Hayes

kathryn was born 11-25-1918 in adair iowa. she married max sloss in adel iowa on 03-26-1938. her parents are glen boyd hayes and cecil evelyn dunfee. cecil was born in ohio on 05-29-1896 and her parents ar...

Re: John McAdams/Sarah Sloss Posted on: 25 Nov 2001, by  TheodoreWrigh...

Surnames > McAdams

To Debora Reynolds: See my email of 8 March 2001 to Richard Stricklin about John McAdam. We think he was born in Straitton, Ayrshire in 1729 to an earlier John McAdam. I haven't found my McAdams files...

Re: James McAdams Posted on: 28 Nov 2001, by  TheodoreWrigh...

...we found a John McAdam born in Straitton in 1729, but could not find birth of his future wife, Sarah Sloss, although there were a lot of that family in Dalmellington.The subsequent line you cite is quesion...

Re: Fergusson/Sloss Posted on: 17 Feb 2002, by Robert M. Sloss, Jr.

...whom it may concern: The following may be of some use to you as your information fits mine: James Sloss (Mother Susannah Sloss) James born around 1812 - 1816 listing his birhplace as Ireland (not sure wh...

Re: Mrs. Henry O'Bannon is Mary Ellen Wescoat Posted on: 28 Feb 2002, by  BWarner3423

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...Henry Marcus O'Bannon. His second wife was Myrtle Whitson. Henry was son of John F. & Martha M. (Sloss) O'Bannon. It appears that Mary Ellen was also known as "Maysie" since there is a Ma...

Hattie E. (Kemper) Sloss Posted on: 07 Mar 2002, by  MelanieRi

LEAD BELT NEWS, Flat River, St. Francois Co. MO, Fri. Feb. 20, 1931 MRS. HATTIE E. SLOSS Mrs. Hattie E. Sloan [sic] departed this life Friday, Feb. 13, 1931, at the home of her daughter, Mrs. Roscoe Zolm...

William C. Whaley, Jr. Posted on: 11 Apr 2002, by angel emery

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Bradley

WEagle Democrat 27 March 2002 William C. Whaley, Jr. William Crawford Whaley, Jr., M. D., 75, formerly of Warren, died Sunday, March 24, 2002, after a lengthy illness. Dr. Whaley was born in Montic...

per page