Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Sloss" - 271 Messages

per page

Lillian M. Sloss Obituary Posted on: 20 Feb 2003, by  lauryle

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Manitoulin

LILLIAN M. SLOSS Sloss - At Sudbury Memorial Hospital on Wednesday, May 7, 1980, Lillian M. Sloss of Spring Bay in her 64th year. Beloved wife of Verdun Sloss. Dear mother of Kenneth of Espanola and Marie Sloss at home. Lovin...

Betty C. Sloss Obituary Posted on: 20 Feb 2003, by  lauryle

BETTY C. SLOSS Sloss - Suddenly at Red Cross Hospital in Mindemoya on Wednesday, October 22, Betty C. Sloss of Spring Bay in her 54th year. Beloved wife of Willis Sloss. Loving mother of Anna (Mrs. Don Orford) of Spring ...

marriage lookup 1832-1887;1910-1925 Teneyck, Ten Eyck,Tucker Posted on: 29 May 2005, by  una13aa

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

F-92 Francis Tucker to Henry H. Teneyck between 1832-1887 I am guessing that really it was a Frances not Francis who married Henry H. Teneyck in St.Joseph Co.,MI possibly Detroit. The only Ten Eycks I...

Reginald "Keith" Patterson Obituary Posted on: 20 Feb 2003, by  lauryle

...grandfather of Courtney and Connor Ferguson, Randy, Myles and Rene Tessier. Predeceased by only sister June Sloss. Funeral service was held on Friday, November 30, 2001 at St. Bernard's Catholic Church in ...

D.A.Patterson Obituary Posted on: 20 Feb 2003, by  lauryle

...January 10, 1980. D.A. Patterson of Spring Bay in his 75th year. Beloved husband of the former Lottie Sloss. Dear father of Doug of Spring Bay and Patricia (Mrs. Marvin VanHorn) of Sudbury. Brother of Mrs...

Alvin Wood Obituary Posted on: 22 Dec 2002, by  lauryle

...brothers Larne and Marie, sisters Edith Bayer and friend Royce Vanzant, Vera Shering, Bernie and Verdon Sloss, Marie and Cliff Tann, Myrtle Wood and sisters-in-law Doreen and Irene Wood. Predeceased by par...

Great Grandparents Sloss Posted on: 17 Sep 1999, by Rita McSorley

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Ohio

Looking for info on Joseph Franklin SLOSS and Esther Vermira GUIHER (or Guyer). They married approx 1874 probably in the Wheeling, (Ohio County) area. Had five children, three of whom were born in Wheeling...

William Ross (d. 4.19.1915) Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  jchobits

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Santa Clara

...- In Los Gatos, Cal., April 19, 1915, William ROSS, husband of Mary P. ROSS and father of Mrs. Edna SLOSS, Marshall A. ROSS, Dr. F.W. ROSS, Mr. Helen E. GOEHR and Dwight Z. ROSS, a native of Illinois, aged...

Holy Trinity Anglican Cemetery Posted on: 27 Jul 2001, by Laurie-Board Monitor

I was at the Holy Trinity Anglican Cemetery doing a lookup for someone and took the opportunity to add new headstone readings while I was there. These are only some of the new ones. I didn't have time...

Eldrige/Maxie Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by Martie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Elliott

Hi, Audra! Good to hear from you. I am looking forward to the photo of our grandpa! The one I have is of him and Maggie, I so hope it is of Mary. I would truly love to see what she looked like! Brenda...

Stanley S. Smith Posted on: 02 Jun 1999, by  Theresacarhar...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Burnet

...Huddleston and Smith, Tax Accountants. Mr. Smith was married at Washington D. C., to Miss Mildred S. Sloss, daughter of Milo M. Sloss and Sallie W. Wilson Sloss, the father a native of Kentucky, the mother of Texas...

Re: grave cover circa 1850 from Lamar County TX Posted on: 01 Apr 2006, by Donna Boliver

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Lamar

I have been looking for the grave of David Baird d 1866 in Honey Grove. Believed to be buried on what was the family farm in Fannin Co. TX Where his wife and two children were buried. But it is unknow...

David Baird & Family lost graves Posted on: 01 Sep 2005, by  Donna_Boliver

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Lamar

Two of the Children of David & Winifred Baird Died in 1853 and were Buried in the front yard of their home. Winifred died in 1857 or 1858 and was most likely buried beside her children.David died ...

Ashburn and Vincent Posted on: 18 Sep 1998, by LuAnnFerguson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Logan

I am very interested in any Ashburn and Vincent info that you might have. A cousin, Joseph Stowers Stone, and I just published a book including info on these lines. I have corresponded with Miriam Bla...

William F. MORGAN d. 1941 Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by  sunnysideguy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Allegheny

...He was a contractor. Surviving are three daughters, Mrs. Lillian Shirey, of Wilkinsburg; Mrs. Sadie Sloss and Mrs. Violet Sloss, of Duquesne; one son, William M., of Duquesne; two sisters, Mrs. Katie Ingold of...

Re: Jeters Posted on: 01 Jan 2004, by Pam Sloss

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Gadsden

I have posted my family tree at http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/s/l/o/Pamela-G-Sloss/index.html My grandmother's maternal parents were Jeters and I have included them on the tree. Let me ...

Bates Families Posted on: 12 Mar 1999, by  richard_bates

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Benton

...Also interested in connected families. McAfee married Julia Atlanta HENDREN. Anrdew married Ellen T. SLOSS. Lenora married Levi Oliver WOODS. Owen's second wife was Millie Reed MILLS. Any info would be gre...

Lizzie Roberts Posted on: 22 Sep 2000, by Myrna BOAL DAVIS

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Mercer

Searching for Lizzie ROBERTS born 1861 to John ROBERTS and Sarah SLOSS ROBERTS possibly in Findley Twp., Mercer Co., Pa. Lizzie first married W.A. MOYER. She later married James Y. Titus. In the 1900 censu...

Edward W. Whaley Posted on: 21 Oct 2002, by  AliceNicholso...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Washington

...was a U.S. Army Veteran. Besides his father, he was preceded in death by a sister-in-law, Michelle Sloss. Survivors include his wife, Sharon (Sloss) Whaley, Blackwell; his mother, Bernice Whaley, Blackwell; t...

Re: James HUSTON 1690 Ballymoney, Antrim, Ireland Posted on: 01 Dec 2001, by  Mary32818

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Antrim > General

There is an entire book on the James Huston and Mary Sloss available thru your Local LDS Family History Center on microfilm.

Germantown Early Settler Posted on: 06 Jul 1999, by L.A.Van Fossen

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Pennsylvania Dutch

Need info on Arnold vanVossen, Germantown-1700 vanbrkfla@webtv.net (last known contact address--bounced on September 13, 2000)

Blair's from Shalt, Connor, Galgorm, Ballymena area. 1875 Posted on: 06 May 2003, by Tom thompson

...Blair lived in Shalt, probally born there around 1850. Occupation listed as Weaver. Married Elizabeth Sloss or Scross. Their son ; William Blair born July 13, 1875 in Shalt. Married my Grandmother in Dunba...

Mary Cook & John S. Jackson - Warren Co., KY Posted on: 28 Jul 2002, by  vaunas

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Warren

Searching for any additional info to the following family tree. John Jackson born Amelia Co, VA of Francis, Sr and Mary Stewart Jackson married 1793 in KY to Mary (Polly) Cook, dau of John and Marga...

searching for info Posted on: 31 Mar 2001, by Maggie Rumbaugh

James Sloss married to Elizabeth Thompson came to USA in 1826 .I am looking for family info

BLAIR Posted on: 09 May 2001, by  tomthompson53

Hi , I am also searching for my Blair lines in Antrim Co. My Grandfather was William Sloss Blair born in Slaght in 1875.Which is located South and East of Balleymena. His parents were John Blair and Elizab...

per page