Search for content in message boards

this is what i got on:tuck,powell ,dewberry, jones family ties that go in to the tuck family. aswell as other family's

Replies: 2

this is what i got on:tuck,powell ,dewberry, jones family ties that go in to the tuck family. aswell as other family's

Posted: 5 Oct 2001 2:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Jul 2002 6:36PM GMT
ok as some of you may know my name is :jennifer bowen ok my grand mother was:mary elizabeth louisa dewberry any way i have her family tree and i have been working on it for some time now and well this is some thing that i have found that every one my find to be some thing to help out on as to my family info since it look's to me like i have a lot of tuck family lines going in and out a lot of my family trees . not olny that but it could be that i got 2 mary powell's that are related to each other or that it could be the same mary powell? ok frist of all in my dewberry family tree my family line came from:samuel dewberry and sarah grove . they had a son name:john dewberry who was married to:mary rebecca bulley they also had a son name:johndewberry who was married to:catherine riley any way they had a son name:john dewberry as well who was married to:elzabeth tuck d/o edward tuck and nancy winfrey. the bother of:samule dewberry:giles dewberry was married to elizabeth thomas (d/o mary powell) any way thay where killed they left 2 son's: there son:thomas nathaiel dewberry was married to:mary ann irby they had a son name:william dewberry who was the dad of:nancy ann dewberry was married to: robert tuck s/o edward tuck. any way back to my family line of the dewberry family line elizabeth tuck and john dewberry had a son by the name of:thomas riley dewberry who was married to:susan poolthay had a son named:john darius dewberry who was married to:lousisa terry (crawford her 1st married name befor she married :john) there son:harold hockley dewberry was married to:minny jones the d/o george h. jones. (who also was related to the tuck family as well as to the sanders /saunders family .) any way harold's and minny's wher the parents of my grand mother:mary elizabeth louisa dewberry(chamberlain her married name be for she married my grand pa:leroy bowen(a.ka :robert leroy bowen) ) now on to the verry fun part of my family tree my grand dad's mother was:nellie green and her and minny are also related to each other as well. this is how nellie's family tree go's her parents where;william green & nancy reeves nancy's mother was:mary ann(polly) sanders .(she was native american indian) her husben was:george william reeves from:tn. mary's parent where: l. sanders and milly duncan (i have mary's dads full name but i can not rember it rigth now but i do know it stat's with the letter:L.) any way his parents where:edward saunders and elizabeth goodson. they where from:n.c. milly's dad was:john duncan he was also native american indian. and well this is how i get some of my native amerian from and that from nellie's side of the family. but i was also told that there was native american indian in the tuck family as well as the jones family so well i'f any one can help out as to any of my family ines so that i can know more about all of them other then my dewberry family line i would like that also i will give any one the info i do have on my dewberry family tree that is needing it. all my other line that go in to my dewberry family lines i'm realy wanting to know more about. since i have found all of ti to be verry fun to look into as well as work with and on. well thanks for takeing the time to read my message. hope that i can find out more on my family trees . jennifer
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
b9675309jenny 5 Oct 2001 8:25PM GMT 
bandango8 19 Mar 2003 6:02AM GMT 
jenny9675309 14 Jun 2008 7:30AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.