Search for content in message boards

Family Information

Family Information

Vuk Pantovic (View posts)
Posted: 21 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Pantovic
It was relatively early, about the age of thirteen that I became interested in knowing more about my roots. Currently I am a citizen of Canada, but when I visited Yugoslavia two years ago I was able to get some information on my family. My current surname is Pantovic, and I know they branch off the Vasovic tree, which was one of the clans of Montenegro. Specifically, they came from the Novo Pantovic branch. Vaso is the first name on the family tree I own. My greatest problem is my inability to read Serbian smoothly, so I require, preferably, knowledge in English. Any information, even about clan Vasovic, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Vuk Pantovic (View posts)
Posted: 22 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Thank you for your help, and I ask that you inform me of any new information that you may happen to come upon. I intend to soon create a website about the Pantovic family name, and as you can guess, information is both vital and valuable to me. Once again, I thank you.

Vasojevici

CL@IRE (View posts)
Posted: 22 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Zdravo Vuce,

Here's some stuff with Vasojevici bits in it :

http://www.njegos.org/

http://www.njegos.org/clans.htm

Toliko za sada.

Vasojevic.com

Igor (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
www.vasojevic.com

Click on "Vasojevici" on the left bar

vasojevici

nada bakic (View posts)
Posted: 28 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT

cao!

ja sam nada bakic i htela bih da se vise informisem o svom poreklu (vasojevici-bakici). interesuje me poreklo,istorija isve sto je povezano sa ovim plemenom i prezimenom. posto sam u nemackoj i nemogu preko nasih biblijoteka da se informisem ako znate nesto pisite mi.

nada bakic

Pantovic, Petar

Ljubica Pantovic (View posts)
Posted: 10 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Pantovic
My name is Ljubica Pantovic Klein. I´m searcching for my father´s history. He was born in Police Berane in 1907 and kidnapped in october 1946 in Bucarest. I actually live in Argentina .Don´t know serbian,only spanish ,english or hungarian. Would like to contact other Pantovic¨s. Ljubica

Re: vasojevici - bakici

DAVID MOTHKOVICH "MATKOVIC" (View posts)
Posted: 7 Aug 2001 11:52PM GMT
Surnames: Matkovic, Bakic, Vuksic
Hello-
I am looking for genealogical information on Ana Bakic, Josip Matkovic , Julia Vuksic and Stephen Bakic.
Julia Vuksic and Stephen Bakic were the parents of Ana Bakic born 02/1885.
Anna was the Wife of Josip Matkovic
They came to the USA and had 2 sons - John born 1910, and Daniel born 1914.
In 1920 while living in Iowa, Josip disappeared.
Anna became ill, and her sons John and Daniel were placed with foster families.
The boys never saw their families again.
Anna died in 1923 in Ottumwa, Iowa, USA.

We are hoping to find lost families and relatives to correspond with and even visit. We would like to know what happened to the families.

Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards-
David

Dave Mothkovich "Matkovic"
409 River Park Road
Loves Park, Illinois, USA 61111

dave9759@earthlink.net

Re: Pantovic, Petar

Posted: 13 Apr 2010 12:58PM GMT
Dear Ljubica I will try to help you about your familiar history. My name is Danijel Zecevic and I am born in Berane, but I live in Hamburg, Germany. Surname Pantovic is from the town Berane, republic Montenegro and my grandmother is also Pantovic and her father Novak desapeared in secon wold war with his two brothers.
Pantovic were the imperial army and were not communists, for this reason they disappeared. And we can ask our family in Berane if they know someting more about this, so stay in tauch:)

Posted: 23 Jul 2010 9:31AM GMT
My name is Branislav Pantovic. I saw this (rather late, though) and I think that I can help you find out about Petar Pantovic. Actually, I think that (if it is Petar I know about) the land of his descendants is right next to ours. If you did not find out more send a message and I will try to find out the information you need. You can reply to my email bpantovic77@gmail.com

All the best

Posted: 22 May 2011 2:06PM GMT
Hello,

My name is Branislav Pantovic and I think I can help you with information about Petar Pantovic as I come from the same village - Polica, near town of Berane, Montenegro
You can send an e-mail to bpantovic77@gmail.com

Regards,

Branislav
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.