Search for content in message boards

Thomas Lawson - Tilda Mae Fulton

Thomas Lawson - Tilda Mae Fulton

Samantha Fritcher (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jan 2000 4:42PM GMT
My great-grandmother, Tilda M. Fulton, married a man named Thomas Lawson. They divorced on 05/29/10 in Oklahoma. She later married a man named Ira Claude Ditzler. I am trying to trace Thomas Lawson's ancestry. Any help or knowledge sharing would be very appreciated. They had a son, John (Johnnie), who was born of that marriage, but it was a little known fact and he was though to be another man's son. I have official divorce records, though. Thank you.

Re: Thomas Lawson - Tilda Mae Fulton

Posted: 18 Feb 2004 2:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: fulton,gardener,,johnson, delouch,trahern
tilda mae fulton may have been my great aunt. was she born in or around mcalister,ok? wood like to get information about her mother and father. my g father was john rubin fulton.

Posted: 22 Sep 2010 10:34PM GMT
tilda mae was my grandmother. she married Ira Claude and had the following children :john, goldie, silvia, viola, lorene, paul, frances, claudia and oleta. all the children are now deceased. the last to die was silvia beatrice. who lived in shawnee oklahoma. she died in 2009

Posted: 1 Aug 2011 3:17AM GMT
I'm sure we're related. My GG was Tilda Mae who married Ira Ditzler. Their daughter Lorraine was my grandmother. Lorraine had my mother, Rosemary.
I'd love to know more about John and anything else you know about the family and would like to share.

Lisa Miller

Posted: 1 Aug 2011 3:22AM GMT
Have you gotten the information you were looking for?
Tilda Mae's parents were Jack Fulton and Katherine or Catherine Gardner.
Tilda Mae was my great grandmother.

Lisa

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 12:42AM GMT
I've found quite a bit on the Fultons. You can see them in my Fritcher family tree.

Posted: 27 Mar 2014 11:45AM GMT
her name was not oleta but helen, she was my mother
per page

Find a board about a specific topic