Part of the "Storeys of Old" is an Appendix which lists the pedigrees of many of the prominent Storeys / Storys living in England as follows :-
1.Robert Story of White Cross,Newcastle-upon-Tyne - 1698.
Links to John Story (b.1st Mar 1776) m. to Jane Pattinson (1) & Mary Jane Young (2) - lived in Dublin.
2.Giles Storie of Bishop Wearmouth,(b.1586) with links to Anthony Makepeace Story Lt 22nd Light Dragoons, buried at Lisburn, Ireland (d.20 May 1797).
3. Richard Story of Cragge in the Hay, Old Hutton, Westmoreland & Robert Storreye of Kirkby Kendalle (d.1562) with links to William Storey of Preston Patrick (d.5 Aug 1715) (Quaker Storeys) & Margaret Storey of Kendal who m. John Dodgson of Strickland, Ketel. Also link to Lancs.
4. Anthony Storey of Goosegreen, (b.3 Jan 1699), Charles Storey of Preston Patrick, & Henry Storey (d.1709) were brothers and prominent Quakers.
5. Roger Storey of Snitter (Rothbury), & Thomas Story of Felton are among those listed under - Felton, Snitter, Moral Hirst, Blunocks, Knocklaw & Hillside, Rothbury, Northumberland. Links also exist to Robert Storey of the Bower, near Bellingham and to James Storey of Well Close, Rothbury who was Churchwarden of Rothbury Parish Church - 1838.
6. Robert Storie of Trewhitt (1590) who had land at Kirkandrews in Annandale and was related to Edward Stoore of Nether Trewyte and James Story of High Trewitt.(14 Jun 1729)
7.Robert Story (b.1639) Freeman of Bishop Wearmouth with links to the Storys of New Jersey (1909), Mount Vernon, New York & those of Great Ilford, Essex, England - St. John's Church, Newcastel-upon-Tyne features prominently in this Branch.
8. Robert Storey of Tarnside, Heversham (d.14 June 1816) linked to Michael Storey of Witherslack, Anthony Story of Crook, Kendal & to John Storey of Wraysholme (b.6 Dec 1791)
9.Humfray Story (d.20 July 1617) who married Jennet Carrudas is one of the Storys of Justice Town (Lynehow) near Longtown, Cumbria. The most famous of these Storys is either Dean George of the Boyne (1690) as Chaplain to King William's Army or his equally famous brother - Thomas "Quaker" who, as First Recorder of Pennsylvania, friend of William Penn and charismatic Quaker Preacher. Dean George married local aristocratic Limerick girl - Catherine Warter - while he was Dean of Limerick. Thomas "Quaker" succeeded to Justice Town following Dean George's widow's succession.
10. The Storeys of Greenup of Low Ray are linked to the Lancaster Branch - late 1790s - who spread to Liverpool, Manchester, Bolton-le-Sands etc. Many were Sea Captains, Mariners etc.
11.William Storey (b.29 Sept 1776) at Troutbeck, Westmoreland had links to Martha of Bardsea, Ulverston,
John, James, William, Thomas, John, Robert, & Edward - all her brothers at Bardsea.
12. Bolton-le-Sands is listed as the origin of John Storey who married Bridget Tyson of Long Green Head, Troutbeck, whose line extends to Warton, Lancaster, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Kirkby Lonsdale, Warrington, Stony Stratford (Bucks), & Manchester.
13. Christopher Story of Little Orton (Orton Parva) "The Lake Storys" had sons - Christopher (b.30 Dec 1789), Thomas (b.1790), Richard (b.1792), Robert (b.1795), & James (m. 1819 to Sarah Davidson) + two daughters - Mary & Elizabeth (who m. William Scott of Kirkbampton - 27 Dec 1813).
14. Thomas Story of The Lake, a cousin of Thomas "Quaker" Story of Justice Town (probably) married Elizabeth Parrett dau of Christopher Parrett, Rector of nearby Kirklinton Church. Thomas' brother was Francis Story who married Isabella Graham (m.18 June 1667)was Master of Kirklinton Grammar School.
15. Randall Story of Cargo (b.8th Feb 1679) - brothers were George & Thomas. Their offspring included George of Stanwix & John of Rickerby, whose descendants settled at Carlisle (Elizabeth - m. 21 June 1831), William of Wigtown (Currier & Tanner) who m. Mary Drewery of Weary Hall, Bolton Gate, & Isabella Story who m. Thomas Edgar of Rockcliffe Cross.
16. John Storie of Bewcastle, named in a deposition dated 23 Feb 1690 concerning a conspiracy upon the Borders of England & Scotland, deposition from York Castle. His descendants included George Story who married Amelia at Carlisle, Jonathan Story of Shaddon Gate, Carlisle, who m. Mary, and the Faulder Family who descended from Emily who had married Joseph Sewell Faulder of Huddersfield, Yorkshire.
These are just a few of the Pedigrees which I have and where many Storeys / Storys originating in the listed areas above can be traced back.