Search for content in message boards

The Jackson's From Tenn. to Monette, Craighead Co. Ark.

The Jackson's From Tenn. to Monette, Craighead Co. Ark.

Posted: 3 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Dec 2001 6:36PM GMT
Surnames: Jackson

Looking for Info. on My Jackson's from Tenn. to Monette Ark. Craighead, County. Tom Jackson br abt 1845 to 1850. Married Margaret Armitta ? Jackson abt. 1870 or so. Was said to be Cherokee, Had 3 Son's that I know of; Robert Andrew Jackson br, 1872, Charles F. Jackson br. 1879, William Fred Jackson, br. Dec. 1883 All these Boys were born in Tenn. As far as Tom Jackson (their father) could of been born in Ill.?
As well, could of been more children? Somehow the boys ended up in Monette Ark. as states in 1900 CENSUS.
Robert A.Jackson Married a Eupha Day (Lewwing or Lewing) she was br. 1876 in Tenn. from this Union,2 Children Maggie L. Jackson br. 1895. Cecil Paul Jackson br. 1898 in Piggot Ark.
Charles F. Jackson Married Bula Ann Wallace Or Wallis
Nov.16th, 1900 1 child from this Union, Eva Jackson br.1901 in Monette Ark.
William Fred Jackson Married Carrie Abliene Smizer (Wallace) Jackson, in 1912, She was br. Nov.22, 1893. (5. Children from this Union, Edna Marrie, Helen Margaret, Fred Wallace Jr. Erma Maude, William Robert Jackson,(my Father)
Thank you,
Any Info. or if you think we have a Connection, Please e-mail direct at; Raynedust@webtv.net (or) Raynedust@hotmail.com

Re: The Jackson's From Tenn. to Monette, Craighead Co. Ark.

Posted: 8 Oct 2011 9:38AM GMT
Surnames: Jackson
Hi!

As near as I can tell, Cecil Paul Jackson was my great-grandfather. His son, Robert Ellsworth Jackson, was my grandfather. He met my grandmother at the Indiana Soldiers and Sailors Childrens Home; they were both orphans. From the records I found online, Robert Ellsworth, Lois Helen, Johnnie Louise, and Evelyn Paul Jackson all entered the Soldiers & Sailors Home in 1930. He met my grandmother the following year; apparently, they married after they came of age and had 3 sons. Robert Ellsworth and Suzanne's son, William Everett Jackson, was my father.

Unfortunately, I don't know much about my father's genealogy, although I've been searching the web and working on it as much as I can. I do believe that Eupha's maiden name was Warren and she married someone named Chewning after Robert Andrew. I'm also working to put what I can on Geni.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you, cousin :D
Chelle

Re: The Jackson's From Tenn. to Monette, Craighead Co. Ark.

Posted: 8 Oct 2011 3:56PM GMT
Please contact asap at Raynedust@hotmail.com I have info for you on our Jacksons It's been alot of brick walls!!!! Your new found cousin Paulette
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.