Search for content in message boards

WILLIAM ALEX CROCKETT

WILLIAM ALEX CROCKETT

Posted: 9 Feb 2001 12:08PM GMT
Edited: 26 Jun 2002 1:00PM GMT
BORN ARKANSAS 1863 MARRIED MARTHA HAMPTON,DAUGTERS NAME IDA LEONA, DOES ANY ONE HAVE ANY INFOON THIS FAMILY. IDA MARRIED CECIL SNOW.

Oma Leona Crockett

Terri Derler (View posts)
Posted: 11 Feb 2001 12:11AM GMT
I have started looking up info on David F Crockett born March 4 1840 in Pike County Ohio and one of his children was Oma Leona Crockett. Could this be who you are looking for. My husband's grandmother is living with us. She is 94 years old and her great grandfather was David F. Crockett. She has a great memory for all the old people and her son has been searching this line also. We also have a picture of David F. Crockett and some of the relatives. I have pictures of many people in this line and am trying to fit together the puzzle. Hope this helps you.
Posted: 11 Feb 2001 9:12AM GMT
Edited: 24 Sep 2002 10:13PM GMT
I would be interested in updating the records I have on the descendants of this family. I will share what I have on his ancestors.

Bruce L Crockett brucelc@worldnet.att.net

IDA CROCKETT

Posted: 12 Feb 2001 8:54AM GMT
Edited: 26 Jun 2002 1:00PM GMT
IDA WAS BORN IN DESHA ARKANSA 1889, SHE WAS ALSO WAS CALLED"PANCO".
SHE ALSO HAD A PREVIOUS HUSBAND NAMED JIM CHADDIC.
I BELIEVE SHE HAD A BROTHER -JIM CROCKETT.-

Re: WILLIAM ALEX CROCKETT

Posted: 27 Jun 2001 9:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Crockett, Rutherford, Richardson
Hello Steve, I have a W.A. Crockett with a date of 01-27-1893.
This was taken form a bible record, unfortunately it doesn't specify what the date stands for. We have almost all of the tree complete from 1840 to present day only missing a few lines We do have a David Crockett b1854/56 and died in 1900 and from what we have been told he married a Elzina Rutherford. . Any way David's brother had a child named Ida also. Maybe you are the connection I am looking for. David's last known whereabouts was Jasper Co, Tx in 1870 as per census. We think he might be the David buried in Buffalo Tx we think because of the dates of birth and he is buried next to his brothers wife.. If this might be a connection please email me or respond to this message. Debra

Posted: 28 Jun 2001 1:02PM GMT
WILLIAM WAS BORN IN 1863 IN ARKANSAS,HE MARRIED MARTHA JANE AGNES HAMPTON ALSO BORN IN ARK 1867.
IDA LEONA WAS ONE OF THEIR OFFSPRING,SHE WAS BORN
1889 DESHA CO. ARK. IDA MARRIED JAMES CHADDIC & CECIL V.SNOW. IDA HAD A NICKNAME OF PANCO. SHE DIED IN DENVER,CO. 1958. MAY BE THERE IS A CONNECTION. THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY

Posted: 29 Sep 2001 7:26AM GMT
Edited: 22 Aug 2003 8:52PM GMT
We have a definite match here!
My GGgrandmother, Ida Leona Crockett was "Panco" as my mother called her.
She married James Chaddic & produced 4 children.
Her daughter, Ellon leona Chaddic was my Ggrandmother
Ellon"s daughter, Betty Ellon Harder is my mother.
I have lots of info and am anxiuos to share . and maybe fill
in a few blank spots of my own

steve snow (View posts)
Posted: 1 Oct 2001 6:19PM GMT
my fathers name was cecil his father had the same name & he was married to ida. when she died i lost all contact with the snows,chaddic's & crocketts. ida is buried in mt. olivet cemetary on the outskirts of denver. there is no headstone on her grave. my father died in 1951 3 days before ellon whom i don't believe i ever met. i did play with some ones chidren when they lived on clarkson st. a few houses down from ida's.

Re: David F Crockett

Posted: 20 Nov 2002 9:53PM GMT
Edited: 14 Feb 2003 5:02AM GMT
Surnames: Hawkins, Crockett
Which David Crockett is this? Is he the one Davy Crockett? Or a cousin, or ??? I am trying to figure out where the Hawkins line came in according to the Hawkins records I have. I know it was when Rebecca Hawkins married John Crockett, but am trying to fit in where she may belong in our line.

Posted: 24 Apr 2003 6:37PM GMT
Edited: 14 Jan 2004 8:18PM GMT
Surnames: CROCKETT, HAMPTON
And we have a definite match also! Ida L. Crockett's mother, Martha Jane Hampton, was a sister to my husband's GGrandfather, WGR Hampton. Would love to share and compare research. We have the Hampton line proven back to the 1700's.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.