Search for content in message boards

biological parents

biological parents

BEVERLY J. NELSON (View posts)
Posted: 22 May 2000 8:47PM GMT
I WAS BORN PAULA KAY BURTON OCTOBER 6, 1946.
MY BIOLOGICAL MOTHERS NAME WAS CAROL EVANGELINE
BURTON. I WAS BORN IN MINNEAPOLIS, MINN. I WAS
PUT UP FOR ADOPTION AND ADOPTED IN FEB 1947.
I NEED A MEDICAL HISTORY!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: biological parents

Posted: 6 Apr 2012 8:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Burton, McElligott
I was born July 16, 1950 at Chicago, Illinois. Biological mother Carol Evangeline Burton, nee McElligott, born 1916 in Michigan. Please contact me at WWH18@comcast.net.

Posted: 28 Apr 2012 1:07AM GMT
I am wondering what do you have? What facts are known?

Posted: 7 May 2012 1:43AM GMT
Okay you haven't replied to my message so let me say I thought it was impossible to do - find a birthmother well I did it after 44 years and two countries - Germany and USA. It took me 7 months and I was a wild woman posting and emailing plus with a common first and last name - Miller I just died when I got her married name. So on the web I went and yes it was alot of work but worth it. So don't give up hope. I wish you luck and contact me if you want help.
Sandy

Posted: 30 May 2012 3:27PM GMT
Surnames: McElligott, Burton, Miller
I am new to this and did not check back to this site since April 2012. My information comes from my recently unsealed original Illinois birth certificate. I am confused as to Sandy's possible relationship to Carol Evangeline McElligott, aka Carol E. Burton, Carol Miller. I would like to contact you via e-mail or telephone. Please consider calling me or sending me an e-mail. Thank you.

Philip F. Hultgen
e-mail: WWH18@comcast.net
cell telephone: 708-227-0417

Posted: 2 Jun 2012 11:31AM GMT
If you know the agency (if there was one)that handled your adoption you could contact them and likely obtain some medical information should there be any, but as with many adoption other information is sealed and unobtainable. Another possibility is to check any see if your state has a confidential intermediary law allowing contact upon agreement by the parties involved. Regardless Good Luck in your search! and hang in there.

Posted: 2 Jun 2012 11:31AM GMT
If you know the agency (if there was one)that handled your adoption you could contact them and likely obtain some medical information should there be any, but as with many adoption other information is sealed and unobtainable. Another possibility is to check any see if your state has a confidential intermediary law allowing contact upon agreement by the parties involved. Regardless Good Luck in your search! and hang in there.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.