Search for content in message boards

MORGAN family, County Cork 1800s

MORGAN family, County Cork 1800s

Posted: 3 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Apr 2002 5:28AM GMT
Surnames: Morgan
Searching for any info on the Morgan family from County Cork. The information I have is from the 1901 census which doesn't tell much, the 1911 census would give more information but I can not obtain it from LDS church here in the U.S.
Here's what I have:
Townland:Fasagh, County:Cork WR, Barony:Carbery West, Civil Parish:Aghadown, Poor Law Union:Skibberreen and members of the Church of Ireland.
William b. 1846
Eliza b.1856
their children:
Annie b.1882
Eliza b.1884
William b.1887
James b.1887
Emily b.1888
Samuel b.1890
Mary b.1892
Thomas b.1897
Richard b.1900

I am again looking for any information leading me to this family. The parents, most likely, did not come from Ireland. Please check and see if you have any info because I'm at my wits end. Thank you...

Re: MORGAN family, County Cork 1800s

Posted: 5 Apr 2010 5:20AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Morgan
This probably won't be much use to you, but my gradfather could have been one of those children...William Morgan from County Cork. Not sure of birth date. I do remember him passing around 1983 or so. His real age was always a mystery to my mother for some reason. He suffered from throat cancer and had his larynx removed so he couldn't speak. I don't ever remember him being able to speak when I was a child so this happened within the last 10-15yrs of his life. My grandmother's name was Sara Jane...not sure of maiden name at this time.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.