Search for content in message boards

Looking for Robert Wilson - Delaware?

Looking for Robert Wilson - Delaware?

J. White (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jun 2001 4:27PM GMT
I am looking for information on Lucy Amanda Wilson who married William P. White. Her parents were Robert Wilson Sr. and Elizabeth Heiss. Her siblings were Robert Wilson Jr., Sara Wilson(Clark), and Miriam Wilson(Haggerty). Any information on this or the White family would be so greatly appreciated. My email address is Whitester3@cs.com.

Robert Wilson

Posted: 7 Jun 2001 2:31PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 2:06AM GMT
I am currently searching for Delaware Wilsons. Can you be more specific with dates or locations?

wilson

james wilson (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jun 2001 6:08PM GMT
hi terry i have a robert wilson in my familyhistory book he was my greatgrandpa but it dont have anything about some of them going to delaware would you have information on charlette wilson i think people might have called her lizzie because she singed her marriage pappers L.C. wilson she was the daughter of my great great uncle joe isom lane wilson

Delaware Wilsons

J. White (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jun 2001 8:14PM GMT
I know that Lucy Amanda died in 1964, I don't know how old she was. I was told by a family member that she remembers her great aunt Sara and her great uncle Robert Jr. living in Wilmington.

Re: Delaware Wilsons

Posted: 22 Jun 2001 4:58PM GMT
They called Sarah, Sadie and she married an unknown Clark.
Lucy's mother was Elizabeth Heiss. Lucy is buried in Lawnview Cemetery in Cheltenham, PA, I found a Heiss family who is buried there. I wonder if there is a connection, I'll have to search some more.

Re: Robert Wilson

Posted: 4 Jul 2001 3:37AM GMT
Classification: Bible
Surnames: Wilson, Neill, White
What Wilson's in Delaware are you looking for? The group from Murderkillhundred (est 1737) with the settlers of the new world decended from William Wilson 1708 and Ann Neill, 1718 who originated in North Ireland.

Posted: 4 Jul 2001 5:20PM GMT
Surnames: Wilson
The Wilsons I am looking for settled in Broadkiln Hundred and Cedar Creek Hundred. My gg gandfather was William C. Wilson. He married Ellenor Dickerson in 1835. I beleive his father was David Wilson.

Teresa (View posts)
Posted: 9 Nov 2002 3:08AM GMT
Classification: Query
I descended through Elias R Wilson(b.1841 - Sussex, DE) son of Jonathan(?) and Anni Wilson on one side; Eugene Wilson(b 1867 - Sussex, DE) son of Nathaniel Wilson (1839) on the other.
Let me know if any of these names are familiar.

Posted: 13 Dec 2005 6:36AM GMT
Looking for George Wilson ABT 1775 Randolph Co. NC Had a son William Wilson borb 11 Sept 1797.

David Clifton Wilson

Posted: 14 Dec 2005 7:05PM GMT
Edited: 31 Aug 2006 1:29PM GMT
Surnames: Wilson Elder
I have William Jordan Wilson born 18 Feb. 1826 in North Carolina. I am looking for his parents. Could this be his father and grandfather. William Jordan Wilson died 2 Feb. 1910 in Marshall county Alabama and is buried in Mt. Vernon Church cemetery near Boaz Alabama.

He married Parthenia Patience Elder whe was born 5 March 1828 in South Carolina and died 31 march 1918 in Marshall county Alabama and is buried in Mt. Vernon cemetery near Boaz Alabama

They were married 31 Oct. 1850 in Georgia.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.