Search for content in message boards

M L Clark and Son Circus

M L Clark and Son Circus

Posted: 11 Jul 2011 12:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Parsons, Frazier, Bloom,
Any info about the "Dora Bloom Minstrels" great grandmother and her family were traveling with them. Can't seem to get anywhere on ancestry lines.

Re: M L Clark and Son Circus

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 1:05PM GMT

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 10:32PM GMT
Thank you so much for the article from the Bandstand. I do have that issue. Have been trying to track down info on Christopher La Coma who married Pearl Clark, M L 's daughter. I don't think La Coma was their real name.

Posted: 27 Nov 2012 3:31PM GMT
Surnames: Clark, La Coma Zimmerman
My grandmother was Juanita La Coma Zimmerman. Her parents were Pearl Clark La Coma and Christopher La Coma. In my uncle (Raymond Leon Zimmerman) baby book, my grandmother wrote her father's last name as Bonhenstaffen. They came from Germany. I cannot find any name even close to this. I would love to know his real name. I do know from my aunt that they came from Germany on a boat. Don't know the boat name. -- I am a writer, and I'm trying to do some research for a book. I have some stories written about the circus by my grandmother, but I don't have much else.
--- Charmain Zimmerman Brackett

Posted: 27 Nov 2012 4:36PM GMT
Have you dates of birth?

Janice

Posted: 22 Feb 2013 1:19AM GMT
I am also hunting for this family. Your Christopher La Coma
had a mom named Marguerite Rittenberger. She married a Mr Fleiter and a Mr Bohnenstaffen. Have some more for you if you need. Madge

Posted: 22 Feb 2013 1:23AM GMT
Hi. Yes. I do want more information. My email address is czbblog@gmail.com.

Posted: 22 Feb 2013 1:38AM GMT
Madge, thanks for the info.. and yes, whatever you can send would be great... I am thrilled to have this.You should be family for real... Have you had any luck with your family?
Marlene
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.