Search for content in message boards

TOUT FAMILY

TOUT FAMILY

David A. Smith (View posts)
Posted: 12 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: TOUT
Seeking info on TOUT Family in Fleming County KY.

TOUT

Milly Dunaway (View posts)
Posted: 15 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
I found this information among my endless piles of paper. Hope it helps.
Mc Kee, Robert married Tout, Elizabeth on 03 Sep 1799 in Fleming County, Kentucky
Conway, Ann married Tout, Abraham on 10 May 1817 in Lewis County, Kentucky
Mckee, Sarah married Tout, Benj on 25 Oct 1769 in Mason County, Kentucky
Shepherd, Sally married Tout, Bazil on 17 Jul 1795 in Mason County, Kentucky

HOMER TOUT
Born: 8 Sep 1886
Died: Aug 1968
Ewing, Fleming, KY

Are you related to any of the TOUTs in Nicholas and Montgomery Counties?

Tout Family

Madonna Morris (View posts)
Posted: 15 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Tout, Shannon, Morris, Petticord, Colliver
Tout Family information that I have. Homer Tout (1886-1968) is my great-grandfather. He was a farmer in Fleming Co, Ky for many years. Homer's parents were John Thomas & Margaret (Colliver) Tout. Homer married Myra Cecil (Shannon) Tout in 1910 and they had one daughter Opal Lee Tout (1919-1942) and one stillborn son. Opal married Robert Petticord in 1937 in Indianapolis, IN. Opal and Robert had one daughter Sue Carolyn Petticord born in 1940. Sue Carolyn Petticord married K.W. Morris in 1959. They have two children: Jeffrey born in 1961 and Madonna (me) born in 1972. I would love to hear from anyone having information concerning ancestors of Homer Tout.

TOUT Family

Paula Tout-Scott (View posts)
Posted: 1 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: TOUT
I am a descendent of Abram/Abraham and Margaret Tout of Fleming Co., Kentucky. They migrated to Kentucky from Pennsylvania. Their children were Bazil, Benjamin, Elizabeth, and Hannah. Margaret had two daughters from a previous marriage, Nancy and Margaret. Bazil Tout was my direct ancestor. I have quite a bit of information on the Tout family if I can be of any help and I can always use help.

RELATIVES

EDNA L. ADKINS (View posts)
Posted: 15 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: COLLIVER
ANY COLLIVERS IN THE COUNTY OF FLEMING, AND STATE OF KENTUCKY. INTERESTED IN LOCATING AND CHATTING WITH POSSIBLE RELATIVES ON MY MOTHER'S SIDE OF THE FAMILY.

Tout Family

Posted: 22 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 25 May 2005 10:22PM GMT
Surnames: Tout, Cottingham, Gill, Dunn, Huff
I'm interested in these Fleming Co., Kentucky Touts. Your John Thomas Tout was the son of Thomas M. Tout? Thomas M. Tout was married to Martha Ann Colliver.

I tried you email addy but it was bounced back to me.

Posted: 19 May 2002 5:38AM GMT
Edited: 13 Sep 2005 10:12PM GMT
Robert & Sarah McKee were children of Guion/Gavin McKee & Abigail Lane. they came to Washington,Ky. 1788.

Do you have any old old photos of Mckee's?

Ray McAdams
rglmca@aol.com

Re: TOUT-McKee, Fleming Co KY

Posted: 8 Jul 2002 4:09PM GMT
Surnames: McKee, Church
Working through my McKee roots.
Robert McKee and Elizabeth Tout are in my tree.
Found notes about their marriage Sept 5, 1799. Robert's service in the War of 1812, death in 1813. Found records in the War of 1812 Pension rolls and Widow records.
Found Abraham Tout's will in courthouse, with reference to Elizabeth and "children". Found reference (but not the document) to Abraham being appointed Guardian of the children when Elizabeth remarried to John Stuart.
** Dead End ***
Where were Robert & Elizabeth married? Need to find record of marriage certificate>

My Link then goes through Abraham T McKee, b 1814,
married to Letitia Fuqua.
Then their son George McKee, who married Melissa Ann Preston.
Have plenty of info on recent McKee's in my line, but struggling with Robert & Elizabeth.
Thanks.

Re: McKee info

Posted: 8 Jul 2002 4:11PM GMT
Surnames: mckee
Ray,
Appreciate your postings on the Boards.
Have gathered a lot of info, just reading your responses to
other people's questions.

Thanks for being an active responder.
duane

Re: McKee info

Posted: 9 Jul 2002 11:43AM GMT
Edited: 13 Sep 2005 10:12PM GMT
I would be interested in seeing your descendancy information. I can help with Guion/Gavin's children and about him. His ancestry is still uncertain. Often through the naming of an ancestors descendants we get help on determining their ancestry, that is why I would like to get the descendant forward several generations where ever possible.

Just got back from 2 weeks of genealogic research in Michigan. Let me organize what I gathered, then I'll get back to you. Thanks for the response.

The best researcher I know for the Ky McKee line is Paul Gifford. You should be able to find some of his postings. I think he would be interested in your descendency info too. I have also seen the War of 1812 pension application too.

Ray McAdams
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.