Search for content in message boards

Sara Randolph in Meigs County, Ohio

Sara Randolph in Meigs County, Ohio

Posted: 14 Dec 2001 3:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Mar 2002 12:03AM GMT
Surnames: Randolph, Rood, Barber
Looking for information On Sara Randolph who married Daniel Rood and lived in Meigs County, Ohio.They had a daughter Minnie Rood who was born June 18, 1877 ,she died February 3, 1966 in Steubenville, Ohio. Minnie was married to Lewis Barber. They had six children Letha, Daisy, Everett, Lottie, Elsie, and Edith. If you have information email me nippyh1@excite.com

Re: Sara Randolph in Meigs County, Ohio

Daniel Powers (View posts)
Posted: 1 Apr 2003 11:17PM GMT
Sarah Randolph, daughter of Joseph Randolph of Pennsylvania and Mary A (...), born 1857 in Meigs Co, OH; brother Emery, born 1859.

Posted: 2 Dec 2009 3:57AM GMT
I am wondering if your Sarah Randolph is the same Sarah Randolph who was dau. of David randolph (born either 1811 or abt 1820) and his wife, Rebecca. Their dau., Sarah, appears in this record:

1850 US Census; David Randolph;Olive Twp., Meigs, Ohio;page 258;age 30, Elizabeth, 27, b. N. Canada, Matilda, 8, b. Ohio, Major, 5, Sarah, 3, Martha, 1.

I suspect that Davis is the same man who is the father of Matilda Randolph, and the same who married Elizabeth Provo. Can anyone prove or disprove this? Or are they two different David Randolphs who lived in Olive Twp., Meigs, OH?

Posted: 26 Feb 2010 6:43PM GMT
I also have a Sarah Randolph who is the daughter of David Randolph and Elizabeth Provo. And I also have Matilda listed as one of their daughters. If you need anymore info please let me know. I am always eager to trade info!

Posted: 5 Oct 2010 11:12PM GMT
I'd love to trade information! I worked on collecting all the RANDOLPHs of Meigs County in working on my now ex-brother-in-law's family of RANDOLPH. My wife is a descendant of the PROVO family. I have a lot of information on both of these. I do e-mail at the county library and don't have my files here. So please phone or snail-mail me.

Keith D. Ashley
34465 Crew Road
Pomeroy, OH 45769
PH: (740) 992-7874

Posted: 8 Sep 2011 2:30AM GMT
this is to mozismom please contact me at TLCLD@yahoo.com about sarah randolph born to daivd randolph

Posted: 26 Feb 2012 6:42PM GMT
Surnames: Randolph, Provo
Keith, Do you know the parents of David Randolph, b. abt. 1811 in PA and m. Elizabeth Provo, lived in Meigs Co., OH.
For the children of david I have: Matilda (1839) (my wife's line), Major, 1843, Sarah, cal. 1847, Martha cal 1849, Joseph, cal 1855, Eliza b. 5 Sep 1857, and Charles William, b. 13 Nov 1873. Do you have any ohers on file? Thanks!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.